HELPPPP

Options
ok so this morning i ate a bowl of oatmeal... and before i went to exercise i made a bowl of left over spaghetti, and ate a couple bites then threw it out.. i went and worked out and now im back to 1193 calories left.. im not hungry, and its not just the fact that im not hungry but i feel like i will throw up if i eat anything.... i know im supposed to be eating the calories but i dont know how if im not hungry!!! im scared theres something wrong with me worse than my thought that im like this because of my previous ED what to do?

Replies

• Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If u not hungry u can't do much

But drink water
    Try some fruit, almonds, nuts etc
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you're concerned about an eating disorder and if this happens more than "once in a while", you should go see your doctor. Eating disorders are nothing to fool around with, and the sooner you seek help, the sooner you'll be able to take care of yourself.

Wishing you the best.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Does this happen to you a lot? Could you be coming down with something?
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're anxious and putting way too much pressure on yourself about eating your remain calories. I mean how many hours do you have left in the day? You don't have to immediately eat all the calories your burn and not necessarily all of them depending on what weight loss methodology you subscribe to...
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ED -->> THERAPIST, not internet.
  • libster1
    Options
    I'm never as hungry straight after a work out but more later in the day, just make sure you eat good foods and if you have one low day, I can't see that as too much of a problem, just don't make a habit out of it
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    heres the thing, im rarely hungry... I DO NOT HAVE A EATING DISORDER ANYMORE... but i feel that my eating disorder that i HAD is the reason why im never hungry... its 2 in the afternoon and ive barely eaten
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    this is probably really bad advice
    but what about liquid calories?
    like a fruit smoothie or something?
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    you know thats actually not bad advice at all ... dont think so down on yourself! lol
    thanks a lot because i actually didnt think of that and i might start doing that! :) thanks
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have that issue as well. I am never really hungry. In fact it is 2pm here and I have had nothing but a bowl of cereal today I totally forgot about lunch until I saw this post! I always make myself eat. Just a spoon full of peanut butter would help you add protein and calories.
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    thank you :)