Newbie and need motivation :)

Options
Hi everyone, after a quick read through the site everyone seems very helpfull and supportive :)
I hope you can all do the same for me!!

I'm down 2 stone in the last year but im currently stuck!! Since christmas i cannot seem to loose a pound. I'm doing Jillian Michaels body rev, and im heading for week 4 starting tomorrow. I also do a little running on the treadmill. Excersise wise im pretty good at getting my *kitten* in gear every day but my diet is bad!! I'm too kind to myself and love all things yummy,creamy, sugary and well anything bad for me hahaha!!

As of tomorrow, i plan to stick to the 1200, i joined a few weeks ago, but lack motivation and christmas took over! So going to try my hardest now to get back on track and hopefully loose this last stone :)

Replies

• Spaceturtle75
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want provided that you go by the serving/portion guide on the packaging. That way you will not crave certain foods and then have a blow out. I am on 1200 and am very strict with myself as i want to lose the weight. It is all or nothing for me!
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im on here daily and will support you in any way I can :-)))

Lynn x
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well .... I have done real well on this site in the past (lost 78 lbs) I let tragic things and life in general get in the ways the past few years but I am BACK with more of a positive attitude and willpower... I CAN DO THIS ... YOU CAN DO THIS ...WE CAN DO THIS ...Good luck :bigsmile:
  • hmomomo
    hmomomo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me too if you want! I'm newish as well, and am feeling lots of love and support from others on the site and want to repay the favour! you can do it!!
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I'm very all or nothing aswell, i know i should reach for that second buscuit but alas, i do anyway haha!! I need someone to zap me to remind me haha!!

Can anyone tell me how to change my age?
  • HotBridgette
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bridgette 29 years old from NZ.
    New to the site and needing the support so happy to be anyones friend hahaha :)