Friends with 100 lbs to lose

Options
I am looking for people who are trying to lose 100 or more pounds. I need to be encourage and would like to encourage others. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile: and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • lizamarie9878
    lizamarie9878 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too :) I may end up being happy 80-90 lbs, but for now my long term goal is 100lbs. :)
  • stacehughes
    Options
    Hi im new to this

Im aiming to go from 229lbs to 140-150lbs

I would love to make new friends that are all aiming for the same thing

So please feel free to add me

Stace

x
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am currently 288.6 and want to be around 145-150. (I am 5'4'') I have over 100 pounds to lose, but I already lost 16.6 so the journey is not as long as it was a month ago! Feel free to add me!
  • AfreezeAdventure
    AfreezeAdventure Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 60-70 before bulking, I have lost 40 already. Feel free to add me as well.
  • tabby317
    Options
    im trying for at the least 100lbs off im at my highest of 255, :( ill be here for you, i know how it feels, and i have 3 beautiful babies that i need to be here for too. and im only 5'1" so im as big around as i am tall it seems. lol
  • Kcc1102
    Options
    HI. You can add me also. I just joined last Tuesday. I have tried mnay programs. I like this website because I feel like I am learning about nutirional value of what I am eating. I have 100 pounds to lose.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 lbs to loose. feel free to add me...you got my support.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Request sent and anyone else is welcome to add me as well. I log on daily, try and comment often and will be around for a long time.
  • IamBorg
    IamBorg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Anyone else in the same boat feel free to add me - we won't capsize, I promise!
  • martbrum
    Options
    Hey there, I really need to make this the time I am the biggest I have hever been and well over 100lbs to loose would love to be incontact with others to share success and can hopefully be there to support one another would be grateful
  • owens10041127
    Options
    I am new to this as well and am 266 lbs i was 205 last year after loosing 30lbs but i got pregnant again and jus blew up its only been 2 1/2 months sinc Ive had my new babygirl but I will be 21 on the 27th and hpe to at least lose 10lbs by then if not more I know it is too soon for all that but I wanna loose fat while gaining muscle. Thanks for reading.. ADD ME
  • ChelsBoss11
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to lose 100 lbs atleast too. I just started my diet 5 days ago and I have lost 8 lbs since then.
    I hope I'm doing well so far. It's so hard though smh...I can't eat what/how I want to anymore. I'm 5'4 and I would like to be around
    150lbs right now I am at 252 :(. Definitely need some encouragement.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I have close to 200 lbs to lose and I log in every day.
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started at close to 95 lbs total to lose, still have 65 to go. I always am looking for more pals to support and to keep me accountable and I love sharing in everyone's successes. Anyone can add me! :bigsmile:
  • luvmysaint
    luvmysaint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I love to find new friends, with similar goals. I am 5'8" and my goal is to be 160 pounds. I've already lost around 50 pounds so far :) Good luck with your journey!

Laura
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started at 225 and want to shed between 75-100 (I'll know better once I get closer). I have my ticker set at shorter goals so that I don't begin to feel overwhelmed with the number ; )

I'm active daily and always happy to cheer and support and welcome those that are active and seeking out a supportive group of friends. Just add me with a little note.

...scatter joy...
  • Renogirl07
    Options
    I am hoping to lose around 75 lbs. I joined 3 weeks ago and the scale hasn't show any loss but I can feel it in my clothes and how my winter jacket fits. I find encouragement in that as it's hard to not see the numbers come down. I have been trying to figure out my daily calories and I think I have been eating too low....1200 cals per day. I am 5'8 + 3/4's and I weigh 223. I have just moved my caloric intake up to 1670 based on the calculations I did with my TDEE and BMR. Hoping that this might make a bit of a difference. It is a long road for everyone who want's to lose...no matter how much. I find this site very inspirational and very educational. I would love to have some friends to support me and I would love to give support where needed. Please add me and I will do the same for you. Good luck to everyone in their journey....it's exciting.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I have that much to lose & I love making new friends on here :smile:
  • kelly_rick
    kelly_rick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is 100lbs too. I'm over half way there :-)