favorite thing at subway?

Options
2»

Replies

• dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I usually don't do Subway... (the one in my town is a health hazard of another kind)! But if I go when I am out of town I will do the 6inch Veggie on Honey Wheat with spicy Mustard.
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options
    small 6 inch sweet onion chicken sub, no extra sauce, with extra veggies and hots - no cheese, too much fat.
    But I don't get this often, too much sodium (1200mg!)
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I used to get the oven roasted chicken breast, but it just had too much sodium in it.

Now when I go I usually get a veggie delite on Honey oat bread. Lettuce/tomato/olives/cucumber and vinegar. Sometimes I'll get provalone if i'm in the mood for cheese.
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    everything at subway is full of sodium, unless you you eat a veggie salad, no meat, cheese no bread. Subway is healthier than many other fast food joints, but not as healthy as people perceive.

For those that eat BMT, or cold cut sub, take a look at the fat and sodium content, extremely unhealthy, you might as well have a baconator at wendy's
    6 inch Italian BMT on Italian.

with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and salt and pepper. and a squirt of mayo.

I thought the question asked for favorite healthy option BMT, mayo and salt are not healthy at all.

Big Deal
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    kids turkey sub on wheat with light mayo........I always thought I HAD to have the 6 inch or even 12 inch some days. One day I just decided to see if the kids sub (4inch) would fill me up and it did! I think with a diet coke and apple slices the whole meal is just over 250 calories ~

The subway ppl always look at me funny though when I tell them I don't want the toy! :happy:
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    i do a 6inch toasted on italian herb and cheese bread. with cheese, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper and a little bit of pepper
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Steak egg and cheese muffin melt. I refuse to set foot in the place after 11am.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the tuna but there is sssoooooo much sodium.
  • SoonToBeThinCyn
    Options
    6 inch Turkey on the Italian Herbs and Cheese with Provolone, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, salt/pepper, and honey mustard. Yes, I CAN put salt on my food, I have low blood pressure and low sodium! Probably why I crave salt sometimes :)