when you get to your goal weight

Options
13»

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Screw clothes... I'm just gonna run down the street nekkid.

I think I :heart: you!
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    I can't wait to try on clothes in Forever 21....every. single. thing. even. the. socks.

YES YES YES! My parents, and my mother-in-law got me F21 gift cards for Christmas and I've been saving them for a rainy and skinny day. I used to be able to wear a size 26 in pants from there, and now I can barely squeeze into a 29/30 which is as big as they go. :brokenheart:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I will be super excited to steal my daughter's pants when she steals my makeup, jewelry, some of my new tops, shoes and everything else she can get her hands on. I can return the favor.
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    I can't wait to try on clothes in Forever 21....every. single. thing. even. the. socks.

same here. I love that place. Although I might love H&M more
  • slingshotsparro
    slingshotsparro Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight... I will probably... set a lower weight goal and see if I can get to that...

Or just show everybody my *kitten*.... I mean everybody.

"Hello Reverend, have you seen this lately?"

BOOTY!
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm going streaking! Who cares about being put on the sex offender registry when you look good!
    Kidding! But seriously, I can't wait for the day I can look at myself in the mirror naked and be like DAYYYYYUUUMMM GIRL.

Ha ha!! Love this!! Me too!
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I told my husband this year if I make my goal, I'm going to have the sluttiest summer ever! >:D
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I have the tiniest pair of daisy duks that I've kept from my single days. I'm going to wear them to one of my son's baseball games this summer so the other moms continue to hate me...
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm not to my goal weight but I did just get gifted about 50 articles of brand new/near new clothes that are size 11/12 and I started my journey as a size 24. You better believe that I am walking around in the new clothes like it's my job!!!!! ????
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You know what's fun? Eating my words. (And the food. I like eating the food!)

I kept this one particularly hideous pair of jeans that I wore in high school, just because they were really obnoxious and I'm a touch of a hoarder. (And everyone comes to me for last minute Halloween costumes!) I got the jeans in 1986, when I was 14 years old and weighed about 110 pounds.

I had a status on FB one time (maybe 3-4 years ago) about the jeans (I called them the Puke Pants... they looked like psychedelic vomit), and how I really should get rid of them because I wasn't ever going to be able to wear them, and how I would have to get some kind of horrible illness to ever be 110 pounds again.

Well, I was right in one regard. I'm NEVER going to be 110 pounds again. I'm about 25 pounds above that now. But those Puke Pants? I can wear them.

aIMG_5566.jpg

Not sure if I ever WILL wear them, but I CAN!

LorinaLynn, I so aspire to be you someday!
  • wldrose75
    Options
    Bikinis, short shorts, midriff baring tops... Wearing a size smaller than I wore in 7th grade. :happy: Most of all, no longer being the "fat friend" when I go out to the bar with the girls!
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The way pants are worn has changed so much... I want to get out of my mom jeans and into a pair of low riding hip huggers. Not the kind that show my crack, but definitely the kind that cover my but just enough and make my tummy loo nice and flat without wearing them up to my boobs. Speaking of boobs, a lift would be nice. lol
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My husband to be is trying to quit smoking, so I said when I get down to my goal weight I am going to take all the money he used to spend on cigarettes and spend them on sexy undies instead. He thinks that is a great idea.
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I take a trip to New York City about every two years and I hate walking by all the stores that I want to be shopping at... Next time I go, I'm going on a shopping spree!
  • jennahiltibran
    Options
    It will be very exciting. I am hoping that I will be able to put off buying any new clothes until I am at my goal weight, which I am hoping will boot me out of the plus size section into the misses section. I weigh around 215 lbs now and my goal weight is 170 lbs. I am 5'8 with a large frame, so I hope that 170 lbs is not to low for me.

I'm at that exact weight and height :) 5'8 170 I'm a small/mediumish frame so I need to get down a few pounds
  • jennahiltibran
    Options
    You know what's fun? Eating my words. (And the food. I like eating the food!)

I kept this one particularly hideous pair of jeans that I wore in high school, just because they were really obnoxious and I'm a touch of a hoarder. (And everyone comes to me for last minute Halloween costumes!) I got the jeans in 1986, when I was 14 years old and weighed about 110 pounds.

I had a status on FB one time (maybe 3-4 years ago) about the jeans (I called them the Puke Pants... they looked like psychedelic vomit), and how I really should get rid of them because I wasn't ever going to be able to wear them, and how I would have to get some kind of horrible illness to ever be 110 pounds again.

Well, I was right in one regard. I'm NEVER going to be 110 pounds again. I'm about 25 pounds above that now. But those Puke Pants? I can wear them.

aIMG_5566.jpg

Not sure if I ever WILL wear them, but I CAN!

WOW that is a huge accomplishment! :) I have a pair of jeans that's the size I want to be again and their almost falling apart lol but it keeps me focused :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'd love to fit back into my wedding dress from 26 years ago but not sure I can ever do that.
  • obliviatenox
    obliviatenox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking forward to being able to pick out a swimsuit and be able to find one I really like, not just sorta like, like I usually do. Not only that, but I can't wait to get some new clothes too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!