Gotta Lose 155 pounds...... Motivation appreciated!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LilysMama0109
    Options
    I'm on everyday feel free to add me. I need to lose 120lbs.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Good or bad. Feel free to add me. I have 180 pounds total to lose. About 55 to go.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you can make 500 MFP friends but unless you decide to make your health a top priority, you will continue to struggle.

Friends offer support but all the hard work comes from you!!!

Take a No Excuses attitude and the results will come!!!

Good luck!!!
  • Anjellic1
    Anjellic1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started so I'm still trying to figure things out, but you add me if you'd like...I'm a great sounding board as long as you don't mind me talking to myself. :smile: I think each of us can use all the motivation we can get!!
  • KTmommaUT
    Options
    Hi Denise! Welcome to MFP!!!! ... YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    I just started last month too (after years and years of either yo-yo fad dieting or just not caring at ALL). I have about 100 pounds to lose - it's been about 20 years since I've been at my goal weight (I figure I need to see what that looks like on me before I decide whether it's 90 pounds or 120 LOL), and I am THRILLED to be down 10 pounds already!
    "Dieting" does not come easily to me, but MFP doesn't feel like dieting... actually it feels more like budgeting. And since we're working on a really controlled budget for our finances, why not for my calories too?
    So far it's been pretty simple, and I am learning to make really healthy swaps in the foods I eat and fix for my family (like tonight I made KILLER low-fat pot stickers and they were SUPER yummy and only 54 calories each!). Just take things one day at a time, start making some simple swaps and watching portion control, and find some recipes that sound good... Best of luck!
    (Oh, and I'm on every day too and would love to help cheer you on!)
  • aNoblewoman66
    aNoblewoman66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know exactly where you are coming from. I also am not new to dieting and have 155 pounds to lose! I've had sucess over the years, only to return to bad habits and start all over again. Would love to have you as a friend and hopefully share success together.
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya, girl. I have 100 lbs to lose also! I have already lost 40 lbs by cutting out fast food, making small changes & maintaining them, and moving more. It's been over 2 years since I started but during that time I've some off time, etc. Ya know? It's life...We've gotta do what works for us. I would love to talk to you more...Find out what you're doing to get to where you wanna go, etc. I'll send you a friend request now. :) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!