ADMIT IT! The tree is still up!!!

Options
horsewhisper91
horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
Alright got the idea of this thread (not sure if another was started) because I see others saying about still having trees up. So whether they maybe fake or living trees....How many of you have your Christmas trees still up?!

My family still has their live tree still up! I'm just surprised how long it is lasting.

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Never had one up. I avoid all holidays like the plague. Too much work for zero reward.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Nope, no tree. I got rid of it, erm...two weeks ago? XD
  • supergroovychick
    Options
    My fake tree is still up. I kept a live tree up until the end of January once and scratched the hell out of my arms when I finally dragged it out. Don't judge me :-(
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    lol nope it was down dec 28
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'll admit to liking seeing the tree still up. I like the colorful lights! :bigsmile:
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I took the little tree in my room down a few days ago. I was gonna leave it up until after Valentine's Day cause it's pink, but I changed my mind.
  • ValerieZ84
    ValerieZ84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I made hubby take it down right after New Years... after chasing a 2 year old away from it, and steadily moving ornaments up since Thanksgiving... i was done :laugh:
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    We never put our Christmas decorations up this year, since we moved cities in December. It slipped right under the rug basically!
    Our decorations usually don't last past December though. c:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Mine is. Ever seen that Everybody Loves Raymond episode about the suitcase that nobody would carry upstairs? Yeah, right now that's my life, its a battle of wills between me and the hubs. I am honestly about to break though, even though I really hate losing.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine is. Ever seen that Everybody Loves Raymond episode about the suitcase that nobody would carry upstairs? Yeah, right now that's my life, its a battle of wills between me and the hubs. I am honestly about to break though, even though I really hate losing.

Don't let a Christmas tree be your big fork and spoon
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    We had our Christmas January 5th and the tree was down January 5th
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I want to come to all your houses and take them down.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Took it down the day after.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options

That made me literally LOL that is totally what the tree is going to become if I don't break soon, I swear I will just leave it up until next year to prove a point, I am wicked stubborn like that.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Always take it down Jan 1st.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Took it down Jan 1, but last year I left mine up and decorated it with Valentines s@#t. I ended up squeezing the tree with lights still on it, Duct Taped the box up nice and tight. This year putting up the tree took hours to get all those stupid brokens lights off. I was sick of it before I put it up so I was in a major hurry to get it put away. Without the lights this time:ohwell:
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Mine was down that evening =)lol
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

This episode always cracks me up!!! Mine came down right after the New Year!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Nope! Ours comes down no later than my son's birthday. (Jan 12th)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Our tree went into the attci today. Lots of reasons it stayed so long (husband out of town, cant carry heavy tree up tiny attic stairs, etc) but Im just glad it was undecordated for the last 2 weeks.