Options

Replies

• MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    ^ lol! id get so flamed
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing. Also upon further investigation, tits falling out of shirts in 50% of pics. Calling someone else shameless?! looool.

Looked at pics expecting boobage...was no disappoint....oh herro ta-tas.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    They look great and if they are comfortable, you should keep them....
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You think you're butt is bad? Mine is ten mintes worse..

They are yoga pants who cares. o-o

Keep them or return them. The choice is yours.
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Keep them
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    The booty is dynamite. Keep them

the abs have spoken.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Important question is are they comfortable? If so keep. If not, don't keep.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    i took my pics down because apparently posting a pic automatically means fishing for compliments
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    along you have a pic with your stomach showing of course you must be fishing! duh didnt u know pics automatically= fishing
  • User819
    Options
    i took my pics down because apparently posting a pic automatically means fishing for compliments

That's a shame
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    :huh: I see NO pants!!! Just your face. Don't rely on other peoples opinions to get your butt (however big or small) to the gym..
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Don't let the crazy insecure population kill your esteem. Your *kitten* looked fantastic~ Hatas gon hate.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    They are workout pants-- you're going to be tired and sweaty with a red face and messed up hair in a pony tail-- you will look like crap no matter how your pants fit--if you need workout pants, keep the dang things!
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    ^I wanted to know if it looked good OR bad!! I'm fine with either response!! I just like workout clothes that look good and wanted honest opinions. Jeez louise
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How an someone claim to be a feminist but then bash another woman for wanting some reassurance? It's not like she asked "how many people think they'd bang me in these pants?" Basically she asked "is ok if I leave my house in these?"

I know I'm constantly checking out my own *kitten* at the gym. Not cuz I'm thinking I look hot but because gym pants can be tight and I'm think "ugh panty lines! Why didn't anyone tell me?"
  • User819
    Options
    ^I wanted to know if it looked good OR bad!! I'm fine with either response!! I just like workout clothes that look good and wanted honest opinions. Jeez louise

Can you just repost the photo? The no pic avatar is not very becoming
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    "And your on the knees pic in front of the mirror was all about your success?"

LOL!!!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    And your on the knees pic in front of the mirror was all about your success?

Blahahahhaaha...

See and I'm fine with things like that, if you want to express yourself, by all means do it. Just don't go on a witch hunt when others do it.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing. Also upon further investigation, tits falling out of shirts in 50% of pics. Calling someone else shameless?! looool.
    Read the profile... she is different. Feminist who is the sub in a BDSM relationship.

Creeping someone's profile for info to use against them on a damn internet forum is not a good look, yikes.
  • lovesbikes
    lovesbikes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Damit no pics, was to late. I myself am too lazy to return anything