Where To Get CUTE and fairly cheap work out clothes?

Options
I'm working with 1 pair of basketball shorts, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 1 work out top and some tshirt. I want some more hardcore workout gear! What brands/stores should I shop at for a) cute/matchy outfits and b) not crazy expensive (i'm a college girl on a budget)

thanks!

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Try TJ Maxx and Marshall's--they carry brand-name stuff cheap, and I've had some great buys there.
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Our Wal Mart actually has some cute stuff. i can't find the best sports bras there, but they have Danskin Now workout shirts and bottoms that are cute.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Nike, Champion also have outlet stores with major clearanced items. I got a bunch of stuff this weekend. And burned some caloriesnwalkin around.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    In Canada we have a store called Winners that sells designer brands cheaper like Nike and Calvin klein.. I totally love it!

I have always just worn the legging from walmart on the bottom I think it looks pretty good, but I always make sure to wear a thong because if you don't your butt looks all wobbly lol
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Old Navy
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Old Navy

Another vote for Old Navy.
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Go to the Salvation Army or the Good Will...I get all my Work Out Clothes there. Since I am losing a lot of weight, I am going through sized and refuse to spend a lot of money.
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Walmart has a good selection of Danskin. Target has a good selection if Champion. I've been happy with the style and longevity of both brands.
  • pippacont
    pippacont Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    JC Penny has workout stuff on clearance all the time. I've gotten stuff for $3, $7, probably a max of $14. Couldn't tell you the brand (certainly not Nike or anything like that), but they seem to have a good variety of colors and patterns. Also, I agree about Wal-Mart having a nice Danskin collection. Just be aware if you buy from Wal-Mart all the sizes tend to run big. I had to go down two pant sizes for workout gear there.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    i go to academy and buy their BCG brand.
  • tinassofit
    Options
    Ebay
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Costco.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I like Danskin from Walmart. Inexpensive with nice colors and they last.
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Old navy has really cute and fairly inexpensive workout gear!
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I dont know if you have a ROSS where you live but they have great workout clothes for really good prices! I have a large chest and I can find $20 heavy duty sports bras for about $7 along with tons of yoga pants and work out tops. They also have all brands, C9(target brand) nike adidas, calvin klein..etc.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <--- Sports bra: H & M on sale. Shorts: Sport Authority on sale. Shoes (cute pink Nikes) Famous Footwear, on sale. :)

Also Target has cute Champion brand sports bras.
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm working with 1 pair of basketball shorts, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 1 work out top and some tshirt. I want some more hardcore workout gear! What brands/stores should I shop at for a) cute/matchy outfits and b) not crazy expensive (i'm a college girl on a budget)

thanks!

TJMax is good and right now JCPenny's has tons of their stuff on sale right now. I got tops for $4 each and pants for $7- 10 :D
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Walmart. Yesterday I got an Danskin top for less than $6 and two pair of Danskin capris for $5 each. I don't know why they were marked down to $5, but I didn't care, my Zaggora hot pants are too big and I needed something that didn't keep falling down while I worked out.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Lately, I have been getting them from Costco. But in the past, Kohl's, TJ Max, Nordstom Rack, and big box sports stores' clearance racks.
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Academy Sports and outdoors - they always have great clearance. Also, Ross and Marshalls.