Super Bowl eats!!

Options
Can't even begin to count the calories I've consumed tonight!! Pizza, wings, bread, chips, dips, burrito bites, pop, homemade cookies, and of course I tasted the cookie dough!! Anyone else??

Replies

• pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes! I did the best I could to kind of count. I know I am a litttle more over than what I did put in. I just did my best. Today was an awful eating day, but tomorrow is a new day. I plan on weighing tomorrow to see what the damage is and work hard all week. I feel bad right now. :/
  • sassycupcakecutie
    Options
    Yep i logged it all in and went over but i dont feel bad. I did get in my turbo jam and feel good. I think to make this a real lifestyle change one should not feel quilty and enjoy some days but be mindful of it and make sure the next day is awesome with better choices!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Haha, absolutely! I had more than my share of wings, chips and guacamole. But I'd saved up calories most of last week and will be low again this week. All in all it could have been worse, I wasn't drinking today, so I saved at least 500 or so calories.