alli program

larkspur1117
larkspur1117 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Just wondering if anyone out there has tried Alli? and has had good results? Let me know!! :)

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    That gave me such horrible side effects that I stopped taking it after 4 days....The side effects start almost immediately and everything I ate upset my stomache.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    That gave me such horrible side effects that I stopped taking it after 4 days....The side effects start almost immediately and everything I ate upset my stomache.

I have to second this.

Also, the little Joey Addai in your profile pic is adorable :)
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    I know 3 people that have tried it. One person (my mom) was in serious abdominal pain within 2 days. She couldn't leave the house because she was running to the toilet every minute. The gas was horrific. The other two people lasted 1 week on it and quit for the same reasons.
  • starr36
    starr36 Posts: 7
    A friend of mine takes it and she loves it. She's lost 20 lbs withint the last 4 months! She looks great, if you follow the plan and eat right and limit your fat intake it will work. You have to be disciplined; If you go and eat fried chicken or pizza or something greasy then yes you will have side effects or stomach issues. she usually takes a pill with dinner or after eating anything fattening and she also works out. So with that being said it all depends on the individual. :wink:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    That is true, and I was even on a strict diet at the time. Started fresh and had nothing bad for me but it was like the fat grams in EVERYTHING made you run to the bathroom. For me anyway. Good stuff has fat, I feel like as soon as you get off it it would make you gain because you're no longer taking every bit of fat out of everything and flushing it down the toilet. IMO :)
  • MarlenaJ
    MarlenaJ Posts: 3
    I tried Ali 3 years ago when it first came out. I lost 35 pounds in 3 months. I was hot again so I stopped....and 3 years later I am back on it trying to lose the 30 lbs that I gained back. But it works, I can testify to that!:ohwell:
  • thanks everyone!! i have been taking this for a while, and Im not sure if it is really doing much for me. I guess i should be happy im not running to the toilet!!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    My mom and I both tried this again. I almost took a trip to the ER my stomach pains were so bad. I was on it for about 3 months and did lose some weight but when I go the stomach pains I stopped and needless to say they weight just came right back on.
This discussion has been closed.