Minor Success

Options
Ok I have hit my first goal (from 260 to 198) and have reset my goal to 185. But I have a minor success to add. I ran for 30 minutes straight at 7 mphs. When I was training myself to go into the army I used to run for 45-60 minutes straight at 10 mph.. I am getting back there. It means (to me) that i am now fully recovered from my combat injuries. As long as I can keeep the rhabdo under control I know I can get back to the warrior I want to be.
I love you angels!
God bless,
Ed

Replies

• BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is a MAJOR succes, congrats :smile:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Wow!! WAY TO GO!!
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great- the weightloss and the running! I can do 30 minutes at 7.5-8.5mph but idk if I'll ever make it to 10mph!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Wow! That is great- the weightloss and the running! I can do 30 minutes at 7.5-8.5mph but idk if I'll ever make it to 10mph!

I think you will darling! You can do it!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ed, that is a MAJOR thing. Congrads buddy!!! you are such an inspiration and lovely man, you always make me smile!!
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Major accomplishment!! And a new goal for me to set for myself:wink:
    Conngrats!!
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    wow! that is great! I am so slow, so that is a MAJOR accomplishment to me!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Wow, Ed, that is great!
    You rock!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    I agree with the others, that is a major success. Well done you!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I think your ability to run for that long is such an motivator for us all to work hard at losing the weight and getting into shape! Our bodies will reward us when we treat them well! Congratulations on your accomplishment and thanks for sharing!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile: :smile: Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!