MFP pals wanted I have over 120lbs to loose

Options

Replies

• nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SOme lovely people here, We all need support and help with different things, thanks x
  • Barbiebum
    Options
    I have also just started and from bad dieting in the past I need to learn to keep it off for good ! Add me if you like :)
  • cjaynep
    Options
    Hi, I'm two weeks into this wonderful healthy life style...I'm feeling the healthiest I've done in around 10 years. I am aiming to lose 96 pound more before weight loss wont be so much of an issue and the scales will be put back to gain dust monthly and I'll just be focussing on fitness and being healthy. We're going to do this!!! I would love to accumilate more friends also as I know there are tough times ahead so all please do feel free to add me.
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'M JUST STARTING MY JOURNEY...I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND :)
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    make that big journey not so cumbersome by setting little goals. my first goal when i was 400 pounds was to fit into a denium skirt i ordered years before but never wore. withen a month i was in it. then get into some old jeans. set 10-15 pound goals with deadlines. and reward yourself with cool stuff NOT FOOD! i got a tatoo of a pheonix (had risen from the ashes of a 13 year abusive marriage). I swear it is good luck. my life has been improving since. not just in the health depeartment. good luck YOU CAN DO IT.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    i started almost 1 month ago. Started out needing to lose 120lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • optimist49
    Options
    Hi, I started about three weeks ago have at least 75 lbs to lose, would love to be your friend. It's a long journey and we all need support. Wishing much success. Linda
  • nicnack31
    Options
    I am still here still struggling, but still want to do this and need to do this xx
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I went back up to 220, so I have 100 lbs to lose. We can support each other, if you'd like.
  • celticempress
    Options
    Add me too. I'm in my journey but, like you I'm trying to lose over a hundred pounds. I'm happy to help you on your way and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
  • corelliesmom
    corelliesmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will complete my first week tomorrow. 130 lbs to lose. I think the support and accountability on here is great and you will too. You can add me if you like. We can help each other :D
  • gottalotagals
    Options
    I'm new also and needing to lose 120 lbs after losing 104 lbs and being stupid and slowly gaining it all back.
    This is the last chance I'm giving myself to lose it naturally or force myself to have surgery.
    I'm doing a modified Paleo diet and have lost 8 lbs this first week so I'm hoping I can do this! :-D 2013 is our year lol
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • judesmagudes
    Options
    I am in the same boat as well! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel to add me. I have been at this new lifestyle for 1 1/2 years and have lost 60ish lbs. I have another 60-70 to lose but have had a few setbacks and detours..However I keep plugging along! Good luck and I look forward to the motivation and successes from others!
  • nicnack31
    Options
    I'm new also and needing to lose 120 lbs after losing 104 lbs and being stupid and slowly gaining it all back.
    This is the last chance I'm giving myself to lose it naturally or force myself to have surgery.
    I'm doing a modified Paleo diet and have lost 8 lbs this first week so I'm hoping I can do this! :-D 2013 is our year lol
  • nicnack31
    Options

I have done the same had a good lost and let it come back on
    That is why I am so angry at myself
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I am just starting again after gaining back 50 lbs. I want to lose 65-70 lbs to get to my goal weight. I know that when you have a lot of weight to lose it can seem overwhelming and discouraging but I just keep telling myself that time is going to go by anyway and I can either lose weight, stay the same or gain. It isn't easy but I know it is possible! Good luck to you!!!!!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Happy to be of help if needed. I'm a serial (or should that be cereal!) dieter and have been for most of my life (I'm 54 just!!) and have always lost the weight but gained it back. I have quite severe back problems that seriously limit my ability to exercise but manage to walk for 30 mins almost every day. I have around 50lbs to loose at the moment and am at my heaviest ever. Lost 5lbs in my first week YAY. GOOD LUCK to everyone on here together we can do it . HUgs to all from the North East of England.
  • gottalotagals
    Options
    That's why I'm angry with myself too. I look at all the OLD pictures of me fat like this and then the pictures from a couple of years ago in size 10s and now I'm back fat again....ugh!