Down 57/23 to go (approximately) * pics*

Options
Anxiously posting my first topic since that very first one asking for buddies, early in the journey. I am down 57 pounds and I'm not quite sure how much more I want to lose, but roughly 23 or so. (In the homestretch!) Thought I would post some pictures to show others that you CAN accomplish anything you want. I see so many of you doubt yourselves. You get so discouraged because you can't always see the progress as quickly as you want. We all allow the scale to dictate our success. Truly, you are progressing inwardly even if the scale does not show it on a certain minute of a certain day of a certain week's weigh-in. Keep up the commitment, all! And for those who have already accomplished so much, I have to thank you because even though I don't say a lot, I still read a lot and find inspiration from you all.

My stats:

I am 5'2"
SW: 200 pounds
CW: 143
GW: Approximately 120---though not carved in stone!

The first two pics are my SW:

photo3_zps0aadfeb8.jpg

photo2_zps45e91752.jpg

This one was at about 181---so down almost 20

photo1_zps8ff8e502.jpg

And these are now at 143:

photo4_zpse3cc3983.jpg

photo_zps52c6e516.jpg

(Obviously there is still plenty of work to do, but hopefully will be finished by my 1-year "anniversary" of this journey which will be in May of this year)

Replies

• cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations of your weightloss. You look great. This is very motivational for me and I'm sure others.
  • lindarichards2
    lindarichards2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ashley, you have done such a great job! Thank you for posting pic's it inspires me to stick with this! You look AMAZING!!! Bet you feel great too.
  • babydaisy83
    babydaisy83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    great job. looking great.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, girl! Good job.
  • tateslady07
    tateslady07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great accomplishment!!! Very motivational for me. I have about the same amount to lose and it's encouraging to hear from others who've already done it!
  • carissa317
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations. I can't wait to join you!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's a major achievement! And thanks for sharing!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Keep it up!
  • Nohemy1
    Nohemy1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Very very motivational, Love to see life stories of great weight lose. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! There are days that I think I am just meant to be a big girl, but then I see these stories and I realize I can do this!!! :happy:
  • Shelialouise66
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Sadiyyah70
    Sadiyyah70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on what you've achieved so far:)
  • Judyann6
    Options
    that is amazing. Thanks for the pictures it is a inspiration to see the changes in you.:flowerforyou:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!!! Congrats! :))
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Changed your looks alot, good job !!!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All of your hard work has paid off! Keep it up girl! You are worth it! Remember; All things are possible with God on your side!" Blessings!!
  • trout100
    Options
    You are so beautiful and definitely a great encouragement. I'm the same height and currently 175lbs. Just starting this journey!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go - you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!