Anyone else use fat2fit?

Options
Just wondering if there is anyone else here that is using the fat2fit method for their calorie intake? I am and love it, just wondering if there are any other fellow mfp members that are.

Replies

• MrsHarris6
    MrsHarris6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this. What is it?
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    It's pretty much where you eat the amount of calories you'd be able to eat to maintain your Goal weight. There is a site & calculators if you want to check it out.
    fat2fitradio.com
    click on bmr calculator and it will explain everything.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about eat at the calorie level of your goal weight? I definitely think it makes a lot of sense. Theorectically, you would never have to adjust your calories , you would just maintain once you reach goal , eating the same calorie levels throughout. I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I do. I like that site.
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Yes, it's pretty much eating at maintenance for you Goal weight. They have a calculator & you can also factor in your fitness/exercise level or just go with sedentary & add exercise calories as you do it. I was on 1200 calories for quite awhile and at first I lost pretty fast, but then I came to a complete halt no matter what I did. Then I found their site and they made a lot of sense to me, so I tried it and the weight started coming off again even though I get more calories.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at it today. I've hit a bit of a roadblock with my weight loss. I think I might try it.