Anyone wanna do 30 days of Julian Michaels with me???

Options

Replies

• dietingdanni
    Options
    I will join you as I am starting her 30 Day Shed tonight. However as I travel home every weekend was going to do it 5 days a week for 6 weeks.
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'M in I've been doing ripped in 30 and abs .maynot do abs every day since I've also started combat with les mills
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My daughter has the DVD, and I thought I'd try it today. I just did Level 1 of the 30-day shred, and according to my heart rate monitor, in 30 minutes, I burned over 200 calories. It's a tough workout, but something I definitely need!! Good luck to anyone doing it!
  • notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I googled the 30-day shred schedule and it is recommended to do everyday. 10-days level 1, 10-days level 2, 10-days level 3. You can find all on YouTube. They also say feel free to do the level until you are comfortable moving up...but knowing Jillian she expects you to push yourself too :)
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I am in will start 30 day shred again tonight. Day one =)
  • Miss_Allie
    Options
    Hey! I do the Fat Burning, Boost Metabolism 45min workout and it's a great sweat booster!
  • tennyllia4
    Options
    HMMMmmm doing Insanity right now tho..
  • notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can start up 30DS again! Feel free to send me a friend request! Maybe we can get a challenge group together and post before/after pics!!
    I'm in for the challenge group! will send both of you a friend request. will post pics at end of challenge.
  • anorblue
    Options
    I'm in...just started fitnesspal today and I have had Jillian's new dvd set a couple of months! I think it is time to use them! Thanks for the post!
  • xBethanyJadex
    Options
    I'm in!! I might miss out the workout tomorrow though as I have Zumba.
    I tried out my DVD once before but failed because it put alot of strain on my ankles and I felt so disheartened when I couldn't even do one push up! Anyone else experience this? I'm off to put my workout gear on and start today as my day one!
    Thank you for motivating me to finally start my 30 day shred! Friend request sent and anyone else doing the 30 day shred, please feel free to add me! X
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just got three of her dvd's. SO do you do it everyday for 30 days? 3 days a week? 5 days a week? Just curious as to how this goes.

It depends on what you wanna do but I am going for 30 days straight with no rest days. It gives the biggest results in the least amount of time and I am looking to surprise the boyfriend in March :)
  • lorealbies
    lorealbies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just a little question. How do you calculate your burned calories?
  • teachnc
    Options
    I'm in, bought 30d shred two years ago and was irritated bc I couldn't do more than one pushup so I started p90x instead. Reality check: I work 55hrs a week minimum, don't have 1+hrs to DO p90x everyday :(. I think 27m is more manageable for me and after a somewhat successful attempt at p90x I can do 6 consecutive pushups!
  • tiffanyjc12
    Options
    I will!
    I ordered some Friday, they should be coming tonight :)
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started 30 Day Shred a few days ago. :)
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    Just a little question. How do you calculate your burned calories?

I use a Polar HRM. It is the most accurate from what I hear and it does seem to be honest. I seem to burn roughly 300 - 400 cals when doing Julians 30 - 40 minute workouts. Granted I am pushing myself and I live at 8,000 ft (this elevates your heart rate faster) so it may be different for you. But if you push yourself and give it an honest go youll be burning big cals
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    I'm in, bought 30d shred two years ago and was irritated bc I couldn't do more than one pushup so I started p90x instead. Reality check: I work 55hrs a week minimum, don't have 1+hrs to DO p90x everyday :(. I think 27m is more manageable for me and after a somewhat successful attempt at p90x I can do 6 consecutive pushups!

Sounds good and I know what you mean! I am a full time student and I usually can only contribute 40 minutes max to exercise
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    I will!
    I ordered some Friday, they should be coming tonight :)

Awesome! Looking forward to it!
  • forest0spirit555
    Options
    Everyone that wants to try and is looking for a pal ADD ME :D!!
  • renturne
    Options
    I so wanna try Body Revolution as some point as well, but first I think I'll start on the 3 DVDs I have already purchased.