Not new... wanting to get/give support

Options
Soooo I'm 26... I used to be an avid runner... I'm now doing more weights than cardio but will be jumping the cardio wagon in a few months.... overall, I really just want to tone and look better than I ever have. Weight, sort of yes, but more so to build the muscle and cut down on the pudge.

I struggle, I definitely struggle with motivation and nutrition sometimes. And I get really hard on myself.

I love the small group of supporters I have on here, and they really keep me going and on task.

Thought I'd try to get a few more friends. For both support AND to be supported (I'm a great spunky cheerleader).

Replies

• Temple9
    Temple9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Cmarieleep:
    I am in the same boat, but a bit older. :-P I have been in a slump emotionally and trying to get back to my normal fit self. I've put on a few pounds over the Holidays and with illness, took quite a bit of time off. Now I'm ready to get back on the horse and start my routine again. I would love some encouragement as well. I try to tell myself, take it day by day and even meal by meal.
    That you are on this site and want to do the right thing to be fit, indicates that you will be successful! Good luck!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi ,sounds good I will send request
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Supporting each other is how this thing works!!! Sending you a request. Feel free to add me also fellow MFP'ers
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :bigsmile:
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I thought there'd be boobs!