9lb loss in 2 weeks

Options
thought id share my loss with everyone becasue im very excited haha lost 9lb in 2 weeks thanks too mfp. a fair way to go but goes to show if i can do it anyone can :)

Replies

• Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • IneedToLoseIt221
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great job!!
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is very exciting!!!
  • MrsChristaHughes
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the excellent work!
  • siankearney
    siankearney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What have you been doing?
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    Hasn't been a full 2 weeks for me but getting really close and I've lost about that much too. The lbs are melting off just by changing my diet! I went from full out garbage to eating at a calorie deficit every day.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    If you've just started, then welcome to MFP.

9 pounds in two weeks is A LOT. Not to be a downer but it's likely mostly water weight . The beginning is always like that. Do not be surprised or discouraged if your weight moves a bit slower from now on. Just stick with it, it takes a while but it happens. Congrats on the 9 down and good luck with the rest.

If you've been at this a while and lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks, then DANG GIRL! What are you doing? haha
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone i know not alot of people agree with it but iv been doing the 5:2 but on the non fast days iv been sticking to 1200 calories a day and sometimes cant manage to get to that but never far off x
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    good luck with the diet....and a loss feels so good no matter the method.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!