HEY GANG----WAKE UP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    awake here too
    Very hot here suppose to hit 100 degrees. Predicting thunderstorms and a cool down tonight. Hope so.
    started laundry and will do some light cleaning
    want to go out but toooo hot so will try to do some threadmill or an exercise tape
    really just feel like laying on couch in air conditioning
    eating light because it is hot so I guess there is a good thing
    Have a GREAT day all!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    uuuuugh....drank a few too many last night...lol As u guys have probably figured out, monday nights my husband and I drink together after Taylor goes to bed for the night. We always have a blast and it keeps him HOME lol and not out with the boys :) Anywaysss...back on topic here, Good morning all, I love you guys!
  • christy_fl
    christy_fl Posts: 20
    Options
    :yawn:
    geesh you guys sure do get up early!
    I'm up & adam (where did that saying come from???...ahhhh childhood! ha)
    :noway: I'm up, I'm up :noway:
    I've got my running outfit on & ready to go...walking with a sprinkling of jogging! :) My goal is to officially say I RAN (& not laugh!):bigsmile:
    Y'all have a fantabulous day!:flowerforyou:
    I'm out!
    18494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!

2 y/o woke up with a major tude... :mad:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!

3 yr old daycare kiddie has one too. Apparently he's discovered the word NO, gonna be a long hard fought day, and the time out chair WILL be used I can see it already. And he's gonna make me think " ooooh child if only you were mine for 2 seconds" lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!

3 yr old daycare kiddie has one too. Apparently he's discovered the word NO, gonna be a long hard fought day, and the time out chair WILL be used I can see it already. And he's gonna make me think " ooooh child if only you were mine for 2 seconds" lol
    Oh... the lovely "NOOOO!!".
    She just started using it.. picked it up from her 1 y/o pal:grumble:
    I tell her to leave the room if she's gonna start up and it works.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. My 6 yr old had a nightmare and got in bed w/us. Not a lot of sleeping last night. :yawn:

I could not get out of bed and run this morning. :grumble: :grumble:

Have a good day all. Mine is going to B crazy. A lb off for all of U.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    *hits snooze*
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Good morning all. My 6 yr old had a nightmare and got in bed w/us. Not a lot of sleeping last night. :yawn:

You are looking mighty fine there Mr. fatsis:wink:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Have fun shopping! I was up, just tending to motherly duties!! Then I went out for about an hour walk, came home, showered, had a bowl of multigrain cheerios! And now just enjoying the beginnings of a thundershower. Hope it stops later though, my son has t-ball tonight!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Bummer!!! :brokenheart:

Still, don't be a such a stranger today. th_flirt.gif
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Morning everyone! Another day.. Very hard to get up this morning! I went over my calories yesterday and was determined to burn them off..... but can't get on the treadmill till my husband gets home...to watch the kids....which wasn't till after eight thirty! So there I was .. on the treadmill while everyone else was in bed :grumble: But I at least burned most of my calories ! Kids already awake and full of energy this morning..and the baby I take care of is FUSSY!!!! Friday can't come soon enough!!! :glasses:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Second day of summer break!!! Off to class, read books for next school year, work on other class work (that is what teachers do during the summer) and then off to Pre-Testing for Taekwondo!!!- 5 days and counting for that black belt:drinker: Wonderful weather here- 73 at 6:50am
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    'mornin

Just checking in on my way to work.....*yawn* ready for the one cup of coffee a day I allow myself when I get there!!! Be back later if everything is slow there.........