Walk away the pounds 5/12/10-5/19/10

frogy_98
frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
New thread for this weeks.

Hope you all had a great day yesterday.

This week I am hoping you will all put one excersice goal down and 1 food related goal down and we can see how we do.

My goal this week is to get 2 miles walking in 5 out of the 7 days and to eat at least 2 vegetables a day.... I know this is not even close to the reccomended amount but veggies are my down fall.

Keep walking
Tracy

Replies

• MommaSki
    MommaSki Posts: 1 Member
    My husband and I just recently started using MFP. In addition to watching calories and changing eating habits, I've been trying to get out to walk 3-5 miles M-F, with at least one easy walk on the weekends. With a 2 year old, it's the easiest workout for me to do without having to worry about finding day care for him.

My exercise goal this week is to keep a 3.75mph ot higher pace for all my walks.
    My food goal this week is to take the time to make sure I get in healthy snacks throughout the day.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    . . . . bump :smile:
  • My exercise goal is to walk 1 mile a day for the week.
    My food goal is to track everything I eat.
  • apromise2me
    apromise2me Posts: 12
    Exercise Goal - 5 mile walk with Leslie 5 times a week
    Food Goal: - Drink 12 glasses of water daily

:flowerforyou:
  • sandara
    My walk goal is to do 6 more miles before the weekend is over. That will put me at 200 miles since March 1st. My food goal is to eat more of my calories. I end up saving them till the end of the day and then I can't eat enough. If I'd spread them out a bit more it wouldn't be an issue. So I guess my food goal should be to eat a better breakfast. lol
  • frogy_98
    Good Morning everyone,

Getting up and around this morning not feeling rested at all very tempted to go get some caffine, but have gone just under 2 weeks with no caffine and feel pretty good. I am trying to plan out our weekend my work schedule is a little off this weekend, and I know DH wants to get out golfing so grandma and grandpa may be watching dd. Maybe we can make that Saturday night so we can have a date night... that would be nice.

We have a busy morning once we get going need to walk to the store to get something for dinner tonight, I am thinking bbq sandwiches or roast we will see, but then my dd has speech therapy at 11 so hopefully she is more willing to work today than yesterday.

Well hope to get to personals later, but better get going I hear dd now babbling away in her crib.

Tracy

P.S.
    Love to see all the food and excersice goal
  • sandara
    Did the 3 mile boot camp! Still my fav right now. 3 down and 3 to go for my weekend goal :happy:
  • sandara
    Did the 3 mile Body fat burn & sculpt your arms. I made my 6 mile goal this weekend! :smile:

Everyone have a good week!
  • apromise2me
    apromise2me Posts: 12
    Hi Tracy, I'm new to this group but am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Only two days left before you start another thread and I'll be sure to watch for it. I just finished a week long bout with the flu that had me in bed for most of it. I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING physical or tracking my food, but I'm so much better now! :bigsmile:

My recumbent bike is on the agenda for later today just to get myself geared up for Leslie!

Debi
    :flowerforyou:
  • frogy_98
    Sorry all for being MIA I have been taking care of a sick little one for the past 2 daysd, no fun but she seems to be feeling much better this morning which is great.

Have not been so good as getting my walking in, have not done any since Friday, hope to get a long one in today, plus it is so nice out I think we may take a walk to the park for some fun outside time.

Debi - Welcome to the group, glad you are feeling better and cant wait to get to know you.

Sandy way to go on getting your miles in!!!

Have a great day and will check in later.

Tracy
  • sandara
    Did the 4 mile WATP Punch up your walk! I need to do that one more often! lol

Glad your little one is feeling better Tracy! You were missed! :flowerforyou:
  • frogy_98
    Hey ladies,

Feeling great this morning I was able to get to the gym last night and did 30 minute circut training and got 2 miles in on the treadmill so was feeling really good last night.

I did not do to good on the eating front but finished the day on a good note.

It is supposed to be a beautiful day here today, a little warm 80 degrees but I think me and dd are going walk over to story time and then run by the store, we are flying without dad today, it is Summer and I am now a golf widow..... he loves golf so every Wednesday is his golf night so he wont be home until 11 or so tonight. But I know he loves me for not getting on him about this I figure I get my bowling night during the winter so he gets his during the summer plus he works so hard so he deserves a break from time to time.

Well enough rambling for me need to get myself and dd ready for story time. Have a wonderful day all!

Tracy
This discussion has been closed.