Chore you despise the most

Options

Replies

• lexidell46
    Options
    Dishes as I have to do them by hand and the other two that live in the house don't do them.
  • jaqulineroberts
    Options
    Folding socks by far!!! I have a family of 5 with 3 little girls who love to change clothes constantly I can't keep up!
  • clairebartlett18
    Options
    i hate most household chores but lifting the dog poo in the backyard on a rainy day is my most hated
  • nancyparrado
    Options
    Starting to dislike that too, new to this fitness site- new to getting healthier and having to learn how to shop healty, read all day at the groceris store.:sad:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    i like doing dishes...i HATE folding and putting away laundry...washing it? No problem at all, putting it in the dryer, taking it out, folding, it and actually putting it away...yuck

This exactly!! So MUCH!!!!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    folding and putting away the laundry...i will wash and dry all week and not fold a thing...and then i regret it on Sunday night when i haev to sit for hours and fold and then put away so we can start the week with clothes in our closets...

if they sold disposable clothes i would probably seriously look into them for my kids...they go through so many clothes!!!!
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning toilets but I don't mind the rest of the bathroom. Oh, and when my daughter asks me to dog sit for her 2 big dogs, I hate and loathe picking up their pooh (you have to in the UK, it's the law). That just turns my stomach!

Thank goodness I don't dog sit for her all that often... (they are adorable otherwise).
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    folding clothes...

I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Lisa I am SO with you!! I have more cats than I care to admit so I clean 2 boxes 2xday....I feel like I have a coating of kitty dust in my lungs!
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    folding clothes...

I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that.

If I ever met a man willing to fold and put away all the clothes, I would keep him for all of time and eternity. Even if his feet smell and he farts in his sleep.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Lisa I am SO with you!! I have more cats than I care to admit so I clean 2 boxes 2xday....I feel like I have a coating of kitty dust in my lungs!

Ugh. I hear ya! My 3 boys are lucky they can come inside! My 3 year old wants so bad to "help" me with the litterboxes! My dog also eats the cat crap before I can get to it to clean it out. SO GROSS!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Cooking!!!

I don't mind cleaning the house, washing some dishes (mostly go in the dishwasher), doing and folding laundry, etc. But I would be very happy if somebody would do all the cooking (healthy please), including the measuring, weighting, and logging in this database. I would have more time to read a good book
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Cleaning behind the toilet
  • _Xtine
    _Xtine Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Scrubbing the tub. Hate it. :(
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Helping my kids with homework one I did my school why do I have to do theirs ,two don't they go to school for that ,and three it exposes my kids to just how stupid their daddy is)
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Folding the laundry and putting it away. Ironically--I don't have to do any laundry, my husband does all of the laundry in the house..and is suppose to fold it, too. However, he rarely folds the laundry himself, and I almost always end up helping. He wouldn't help if I neglected the dishes, bathrooms, floors, etc. Oh. well.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hand washing dishes. I would rather clean toilets.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Matching socks
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Mopping.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Washing the dishes; we don't have a dishwasher. Oh wait! Yes we do....our kids!

I also hate folding laundry.