A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Every since I read Amityville Horror when I was 11 or 12, I'm scared to look into a mirror in a darkened room. (You know, that scene where the old lady/hag ghost spirit appears in the mirror....)
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of escalators, I know....silly

The smell of canned peas makes me nauseous

I was suppose to be a triplet, but im the one and only.

Down escalators totally freak me out! Up ones are OK, but taking that first step onto a down escalator fills my heads with visions of my bloody demise.
  • brooks124u
    brooks124u Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would get scared to death when the flying monkeys scenes would come on THE WIZARD OF OZ.I just knew they were gonna come to my house and snatch me right up.I would go hide under the bed horrorfied until the scene was over.:noway:
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of escalators, I know....silly

The smell of canned peas makes me nauseous

I was suppose to be a triplet, but im the one and only.

Down escalators totally freak me out! Up ones are OK, but taking that first step onto a down escalator fills my heads with visions of my bloody demise.

Lol exactly! That and the fear of getting my shoe laces caught in it and it ripping my leg off. Completely unrealistic but scary still
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can watch any horror flicks at all, Alf use to scare me as a child my right ear has a slight deformity and no one has ever noticed.I came out at 33 weeks becuase I was already 7lbs, at fullterm Id be 11lbs my mom wouldnt have lived,and Im only 4ft 10 so ha goes to show your birthweight is no indicator of how big you will be .:)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I cant watch any horror flicks at all, Alf use to scare me as a child my right ear has a slight deformity and no one has ever noticed.I came out at 33 weeks becuase I was already 7lbs, at fullterm Id be 11lbs my mom wouldnt have lived,and Im only 4ft 10 so ha goes to show your birthweight is no indicator of how big you will be .:)
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    I CANT HANDLE ANYONE TOUCHING MY EARS. MY FACE BUGS ME ALOT WHEN BEING TOUCHED BUT I CAN KINDA HANDLE ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS MY MAN GIVIN ME SOME LOVIN. BUT MY EARS ARE THE WORST IT JUST BUGGS THE CRAP OUT OF ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I have actually never had hookers or blow...
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have exceptional dexterity in my toes. I can pick things up and throw them across a room. Or pinch. Really hard. Just ask my wife.

Hey me too!!! But just ask my hubby!!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have holidayed, lived and worked all over the world, but I still have not been to Italy or Ireland. (UK resident).
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Mr Bean gave me nightmares when I was 12 and ever since whenever I watch a scary film I can' t sleep facing the sink in my bedroom corner as it reminds me of the painting he ruins in Bean the Movie :S

I can't watch any movie with that creepy Mr. Bean in it. He looks like he'd eat people.

I can't stop laughing at this.... because now that the thought is there he really does look like he would eat people....
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have a reallllly long tongue.
  • LoriCARoberts
    LoriCARoberts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't stand ketchup... completely grosses me out. My kids love to scare me with it.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I hate peanut butter....there, i said it...whew that felt good :bigsmile:
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I'm terrified of chainsaws. I know...legitimate fear. But even if it's just sitting out somewhere and not even on, I am scared that if I go near it, I might slip, bump into it and accidentally turn it on and cut off a limb. I especially can't be near ANYone who is actually operating one, it makes my heart race. The last time I went up to my parent's cottage my dad had one sitting on the picnic table outside becasue he was cutting down branches earlier that day and I had to ask him to put it away somewhere that I couldnt see it or else I woudlnt be able to sleep at night.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand my food mixing. If I have steak, rice, and carrots they all have to be at least a half inch apart.

I love the smell of gasoline.
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I can't stand ketchup... completely grosses me out. My kids love to scare me with it.

OMG I thought I was the only one! Ketchup is soooo gross.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I have an imaginary bubble around me that I don't like anyone in. Stay at least 3 ft back or I get real uncomfortable.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I cannot stand my food mixing. If I have steak, rice, and carrots they all have to be at least a half inch apart.

Haha.....I have that too.....my husband calls me Monk! Guess I have a bubble around my food too. :noway: