Is it possible to have stretchmarks and look good naked?

Options
124»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    When was the last time you heard a real man say put your clothes back on those stretch marks make you look bad naked.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest thing about looking good naked is how confident you are. Everyone has imperfections and odds are, if someone likes you enough to want to see you naked, they're not going to care if you have stretch marks.
  • lmbarbe85
    Options
    I love the post about the tiger stripes! Nobody is perfect and my stretchmarks come from me brewing life inside of me that is my daughter and that I will love more than anything in this world. I've noticed with my weight loss the skin getting loose and funky on my tummy too but you know what? Who cares. What I have gained from having my daughter is worth far more than what physical beauty I have loss. Love the skin you are in!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    a woman could have stretch marks that make them look like tigger and most guys will just be seeing the naked part. so the answer is yes (take it from a guy who has seen naked women with stretch marks)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    We don't have no time to worry bout no **** like stretch marks... They came from either 1 of 2 things... Either you was big & got small, or you were small & got big ! Either way we ****in... Either Waaay!- Katt Williams on stretch marks!

Love me some Katt Williams.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
    If you're naked who's looking at stretch marks..
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well said now_or_never1 !!
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    stretchmarks.jpg

Proof it is possible
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Listen never worry we men are simple creatures if you are naked in front of me I promise I will not be looking at you're stretch marks:smile:
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Just pretend your a sexy Tiger!!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Everyone has stretch marks ..... I repeat... Everyone.

True, I haven't even had kids and I've got them on my inner thighs and hips- but I got mine super early in life when I wasn't even very overweight. I got them during puberty. I HATED THEM all during my teenage years. I was so embarassed by them. But now, all this time later they're barely noticable because they've faded from that horrible purple to an opaque white (helps that I'm white as a ghost). I think everyone's right it's all about the confidence. They'll fade over time. Vit E oil can help sometimes. You could try a scar fading product.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just pretend your a sexy Tiger!!

Don't pretend... Be sexy
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Stretchmarks our just tiny scars and beleive me I dont think I have ever met a man who cared about them.I have them forom my two daughters 19 months apart my husband loves me no matter what,before I had children I had a few from puberty which happens to a lot of women and even men sometimes,If a man doesnt want you because of it kindly remind him he isnt perfect.Then say bite me:)