A weird fact about you.

Replies

• dubster
    dubster Posts: 35 Member
    I cannot sleep if my knees or ankles are touching each other. I always sneeze twice in the shower.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I have an imaginary bubble around me that I don't like anyone in. Stay at least 3 ft back or I get real uncomfortable.

the personal space bubble. absolutely.
  • Weird facts.....Hmmmm!!! I love to eat dirt! Not just any kind of dirt. It has to be beach sand or light in color,have a certain smell to it and has to be damp! I crave it terribly at times. If I cant find that sand or dirt,dirty potatoes work! I have a woobie/rub that i carry with me at all times. I smell just about everything. I dont know what the reasoning is,but it just happens. I dont like when my food touches. God....I could go on and on....
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    i use to have a phobia of baked beans ha :P
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    I can't touch wet paper, or even have it within my line of sight without massively freaking out and making someone move it somewhere where I can't see it.

I also really hate worms because my brother used to chase me around the backyard and throw them at me.
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    I've a recurring nightmare about Gremlins since I was 6. I made myself watch the movies again as an adult and had a good laugh but they suckers are waaay scarier in my head.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    I've been drinking coffee since I was an infant. My mother used coffee to warm my bottles. As a young child I may have put a little coffee in my cream and sugar but it continued until my adulthood where I discovered how good unadulterated coffee is..
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    My ex-wife is my best friend.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I can't walk through the clean product isles at stores. The overwhelming smell kills me.
  • I am scared of balloons (mostly helium filled) And if I see one floating up in the sky I will have an anxiety attack I can not look.
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    I love the smell of the lumber aisle in home depot :)
  • alowry007
    alowry007 Posts: 52 Member
    I have eight kids
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

O.M.G. Right!
  • I stink
  • When I was a kid I was an avid collector of erasers: I had more than 100 that I would never use. What gave me joy was opening up my eraser bag and just looking at them. When I left home for school, I divided up my precious assets among my two sisters. 10 years later from building my collection, my precious eraser collection lives on.

LOL me and a few of my friends would cut erasers up into extremely small pieces (almost like dust) and keep them in the front of our desks in that lil grove they had for pencils and small stuff.
  • Tigger78
    Tigger78 Posts: 5 Member
    YOU DON'T LIKE PEANUT BUTTER?!?! That is not normal! haha
  • dbirty
    dbirty Posts: 29 Member
    I have a repulsion, almost a fear of buttons.
  • I have exceptional dexterity in my toes. I can pick things up and throw them across a room. Or pinch. Really hard. Just ask my wife.

Same here.

me to! and I can pull the hair on my husbands legs with my toes :)
  • I can turn my belly button inside out. It goes from a normal innie, to looking like a pair of lips puckering for a kiss.

And yes, I have drawn a face on my stomach and made it whistle...
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    I shower naked.

noone judge me pls

OMG! What a FREAK you are! lol
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    YOU DON'T LIKE PEANUT BUTTER?!?! That is not normal! haha

hey back off lady :tongue:

ok let me think of an actual weird fact about me....i can't sleep with my feet or hands/arms hanging off the bed for fear that some under the bed monster will snatch me out of bed by them (yes i'm 36 yrs old and still scared of the boogie man!) ....there ya happy now silly :laugh:
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member

O.M.G. Right!

it makes me want to build things just so that smell can come home with me to my garage lol
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    I once peeled and ate an entire orange...
    while sleepwalking.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    i had a nightmare when i was 5 about porridge there was a bowl of in in the river just by my infants school and it had a smily face then turned to an evil grin and i have never eaten porridge since.
    i talk in m y sleep alot and the other night i was laughing in my sleep x
  • Oh also I have a major texture problem I can't touch a wooden spoon and screwing in a lightbulb drives me crazy.....I also have to touch everything with both hands (If I push a button with one I have to with the other as well) EVERYTHING has to be equal.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    I LOVE the smell of the following: gasoline, thick black sharpie markers, rubbing alcohol, Wite Out. If I wasn't afraird of knocking myself out, I'd sniff them all day!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    I can't walk through the clean product isles at stores. The overwhelming smell kills me.
    me too!
  • I hate peanut butter....there, i said it...whew that felt good :bigsmile:

OMG I'm obsessed with peanut butter......I have gone through one of those really big jars in 4 days.....I put it on EVERYTHING even pickled vegetables and cheese.
  • misslibbyh
    misslibbyh Posts: 90 Member
    I have penis envy.

I HATE sitting down to pee on public toilets... plus I really want to know what it feels like for men.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    I hate the sight of feathers not on a bird. Grosses me out big time.