I have manage to loss an entire person. To God be the Glory

Options

Replies

• Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How about 'To ejecree1010 be the glory!' Seems like it was your hard work, day in/day commitment!

Either way, whatever your motivation, nice work. You much to be proud of!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    great job, God's power is amazing
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done wonderful! God is good and your hard work has paid off!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    God is great...love this story! Congratulations!!!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME to see other MFPer's give all the Glory to God. For without him and his Grace I would not be here today on this journey. God does for me what I cannot do for myself!!! Add me friends. God Bless us all on our journeys.

^^ This :)
  • mzburrell1
    Options
    That is soooooooo wonderful! What an AWESOME God we serve!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • sexychocolate_42
    Options
    This is an amazing story! God is an awesome God!!! Prayers changes everything... congratulations on your weight loss and to your new healthy lifestyle!!!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    congrats on you accoplishments and thank God who gives us the strength to all things
  • LaurLaur09
    Options
    Amen. Thank You Jesus! His power and might is with us through everything. Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment and Praise to God for leading you forward. All the best to you!
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    We think things are too difficult... we despair and become depressed. But all things are possible through God!

Great job so far - way to lean on your faith. He will deliver you!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    WOWZA you look amazing. Good for you for saving your life!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, Earnest! "beating" a food addiction is every bit as hard as drugs or alcohol! I'll join you in praising the Lord for his Faithfulness!!!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Earnest and I am ashamed to admit that almost weighed 500 pounds. I had really let myself go and was at a rock bottom moment in my life. At my highest weight almost 4 years ago I weighed 472 pounds. I was so disgusted with myself I knew I had to do something. I initially consider the weight loss surgery and started going through the pre-op procedures, but I was just too afraid of the risk and possible complications. I got down on my knees and cried out to God to help me and I made a promise to God that if he gave me another chance I was going to get this weight off of me. This didn’t happen overnight but I started confessing that I will become a health 250 pound man in Jesus name. I am not there yet but I am proud to say that I now weigh 279 pounds. Prayer works, you may not get the answer immediately but if you apply yourself, stay focus and stay prayerful God will give you the desires of your heart. I have been a Member of MFP for just one year and I have managed to lose 118 pounds just following this program and putting in the work. Faith without works is dead. Write the vision and make it plain. If I can do this so can you. To God Be the Glory!!

Congrats on your success. My name is David I weighed 415 pounds around the beginning of the year last year. I had somewhat of an Epiphany myself. I lifted weights, rode my bike and ate a healthy diet. I'm currently at 230 pounds. By the way, I'm also from Griffith, IN.
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and awesome testimony!!! :)
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mr. Ernest,

Let me start by saying Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very thankful that you have shared your story. It has inspired me that no matter what my circumstances are that are put in my way to distract me, to keep my eyes focused and on the vision. Your story will surely touch many who are struggling with the ongoing battle of abusing their body with over intake. I know that I have been praying that God would strengthen me and enable me not to abuse my body by over indulging in food. I thank God for your testimony, now I know that it is most certainly possible to reach my goal. Great job!!!! Keep up the hard work. You are a true testimony of making this a lifestyle change journey and not a fast diet. I pray that you reach your goal real soon.
    Take care.

Annokoye
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing, just the inspiration that I've been searching for. We can do all things thru Christ who strenghtens us..so moving. I love you're post.
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amen! All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us! LOVE this proclamation to Him! Congratulations on shining His light through your accomplishments!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up!

Our life truly is a gift given to us by God, and we should make the the most of it, and take care of what he gave us.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!