Anyone wanna do 30 days of Julian Michaels with me???

Options
13»

Replies

• MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I will!
    I ordered some Friday, they should be coming tonight :)

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

They r all on youtube, vimeo etc
  • tinassofit
    Options
    I'd like 30 days with Jillian Michaels, but that's another story... :)
    Haahaa! Good one :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amyaasen
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also starting Jillian's 30 day shred. I am looking for other DVDs that work. I have two small kids and no time and money for the gym so I am looking for DVDs that WORK that I can do from home.

Any suggestions???
  • evilmj31
    evilmj31 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred Sunday (would have done day 2 yesterday but wasn't feeling well), so I am in, starting day two today. For any Canadians out there, I got my DVD's at chapters, they were marked down to $9.00, and then another 40% off, I got two DVD's for the price of one, good deal.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 3 of 30 day shred! The first day felt awesome, during and after the workout, but day 2 was very painful! I was so sore in my legs, arms, and abs that I didn't know how to get up/down the steps or shift my car to go to work. I took one rest day, and back again.

How's everyone else doing?
  • 1aussiegirl
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 6 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Shred-It With Weights. They are good workouts!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hey,

So I am shooting for 30 days of Julian Michaels: Killer Buns and Thighs. I am on Day 3 and am already seeing results. I would like to offer motivation and support for others looking to try out a JM DVD. Feel free to do whatever program you like, I just want some friends to come along on this 30 day journey <3

I'm doing JM 6week 6pack and I'm on my 2nd week starting today. I have already done 30 day shred with results like lost weight and inches. I gained strength & endurance which I am still gaining in 6w6p. I did yoga meltdown over the weekend and that is quite a workout, too. I plan to do JM workouts this year.
  • manders12304
    manders12304 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey im also on day 3 (but on 30 day shred). I could use support and motivation from someone doing the 30 days too!
  • manders12304
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 3 of 30 day shred! The first day felt awesome, during and after the workout, but day 2 was very painful! I was so sore in my legs, arms, and abs that I didn't know how to get up/down the steps or shift my car to go to work. I took one rest day, and back again.

How's everyone else doing?

Im on day 3 of the 30 day shred too.. I soo wanted to give up today, so sore and my body is just so tired! I somehow pushed through tho! Want to be friends and help each other?
  • manders12304
    Options
    I can start up 30DS again! Feel free to send me a friend request! Maybe we can get a challenge group together and post before/after pics!!
    I'm in for the challenge group! will send both of you a friend request. will post pics at end of challenge.

im in also! Im on day 3 already but I wouldn't mind doing 33 days for a little better results :)
  • manders12304
    Options
    Way to go, you. I ordered the 30 day shred (a bunch of people here on MFP recommended it) and it should arrive on Thursday, Feb 7) I'm looking forward to it! :)

Just an fyi, you can get a start on it now, the 30 day shred videos are on Youtube :) level 1,2 &3. Im on day three
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did it for 6 weeks 5 days a week and got excellent results you wont regret it. I still use it as a workout tool quiet often to switch up when its raining and i cant jog or dont feel like the elliptical.
    I love Jillian!! 25 minutes a day and she actually got me in shape!!
  • juniebug2013
    juniebug2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm doing 30 day shred as well.
  • amygrooms
    amygrooms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds on Friday and on Sat and Sun.....Could. Not. Walk. But started in again this morning and hope to do 6 days a week. I really don' t like that woman. Lol!! So count me in! We can suffer together!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yea I curse her out all the time.... not the actual bad words since my trainer is a 2yr old. "Saying Up... Down. Go Momma Go." But I do grit my teeth at her and that seems to help push me through it. LOL!