PB2?

Options
A lot of recipes I've found calls for PB2. What is pb2 and where in the store can i find it?

Replies

• holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Search online. It is in some stores, but not near me. I had to look online. Search a few different sites, because some are better priced thank others.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My daughter ordered some online (Amazon I think) a couple of months ago; she got one jar of regular and one that is chocolate flavored. It is a powder, to which you add a little water. It is a peanut product but they've taken most of the fat out of it. If it is available in stores, I don't know which ones. You could check online to see if any stores near you sell it, or just order it online. It is a bit expensive in my opinion. Good luck on your journey. Friend me if you're looking for MFP friends. Good luck on your journey.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You are better off going for peanut flour. Same as pb2 but no added sugar and much cheaper. I used to get pb2 until I realised the price difference.

You can get peanut flour on amazon and eBay in kilo and half kilo bags.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Peanut powder - I ordered it from Amazon.
  • kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love PB2. It's a powder you mix with water. They have regular and chocolate peanut butter. It's 45 calories for 2 Tbsp. I am in Texas and they sell it at Market Street, Central Market, and nutrition stores. If you go to their website you can do a search to see what stores sell it near you.