2»

Replies

• mrsksanchez
    Options
    hi haven't checked in for a bit either
    started mfp
    april 1st 250lbs
    6-9-08 221lbs
    i'm not doing too bad considerring i lost my job almost 2 weeks ago and went completely off track feeling sorry for myself but hopping back on the wagon here's to june:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've noticed we've lost a few of our posters....come on gals and guys, you can do it!!!

I started this journey in January at 290 lbs, squeezing into a size 20
    Last week I weighed in at 210 lbs....I worked my butt off this week and ate super well...
    This morning I weighed in at 206 lbs!!!!!!! I am now wearing a size 14 and it's not tight!!!!!!

I'm tall and carry weight disgustingly well, but I am starting to feel very fit and clothes are fitting so much nicer! Eating well and exercise is the key to success!!!!! For me anyway!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should do like other threads and make a new daily or weekly post and date it so people will know it's check in time or something. I'd be willing to get that going, otherwise you end up with a lot of messages in one post.

I'll go do it right now :wink:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    April 21- 276.4
    April 28- 279.5
    May 5- 281.8
    May 12- 282.8
    May 19 - 284.6
    May 26 - 283.5
    June 2 - 285.5
    June 9 - 285.7
    June 16 - 286.2

*sigh* yet another gain... well all i can do it try to get my bingeing under control...
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am getting very aggravated and my motivation/willpower is starting to slip. I think I may start a diary similar to yours ellelit. I don't really hold myself accountable enough when I finish off my daughters' snacks and the last parts of their meals,
    I have stopped measuring and keeping accurate food logs because of all of the extra bites here and there. I do know that as long as I post everything I eat and that list put in front of me and everyone else to see, it becomes a reality on what I am doing and why my weight loss has stalled.

Also on the same note I love being outside with my kids seeing them play. (Most of the time I am running after the little one and trying to keep her near us and away from all the dangers the outside brings) so I am also going to try and log some sort of activity each day. Thinking about taking the girls for a walk each and every day just to get in a habit of doing some kind of exercise daily.

Through all of this I do see many good habits that I have developed. I eat a lot more whole grains, white meat and veggies. If there is a stop at a fast food place is is 95% of the time done in a healthy manner.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Started MFP 2-19-08 @ 234 lbs

4-1 224
    4-15 222
    5-1 221
    5-15 220.5

Okay - since I have a very busy weekend, I decided to post my "June 1" stats today. So it's 2 days early...

5-30 215.4

Woo Hoo!!!! I've been doing the Couch to 5K running program and have dropped 5 pounds in 2 weeks! Finally! I thought I was going to be stuck in the 220's forever! I'll let you know on Monday if I was able to keep it off! Good luck everyone and keep up all the fantastic work!
    Margie

Monday June 2. Scale reading this morning..... 215.0 Even after 2 graduation open houses yesterday! Yay! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    My cousin is getting married this weekend and I need to go buy a new outfit, 'cause I know none of my appropriate attire is going to fit!

my goal for end of June is to be 207 or less. I missed my May goal by 1 pound, but it's not as bad as it could've been. Happy Monday everyone! - Margie

June 18 - I'm posting a few days late, but here goes.....

213.4 almost 2 more pounds gone! I don't know if I'll get below 207 by the end of June like I want, but I'm still going in the right direction. I bought size 18 shorts last night.... I haven't been out of the 20's in years...
    I haven't been logging my food like I should either. I need to start again, but I'm so crazy busy that I hardly have time to eat, let alone log. I will be more disciplined when I get back from vacation.
    Happy Wednesday!
  • mrsksanchez
    Options
    started mfp 4-1-08 at 250lbs
    july 1st 2008 215lbs:happy: