Hard Boiled Eggs.

Options

Replies

• huuxue
    huuxue Posts: 23
    Options
    I slice them in half and remove the yolks. Then I just eat the whites plain ^_^
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Hmm I haven't had any lately, but have done this...have 'mock deviled eggs'. One hard boiled egg split in half. I tablespoon on each side of the the Trader Joe's brand Lowfat Spinach & Kale Yogurt Dip, some Fat Free Feta Cheese on top of that, and a sprinkle of black pepper. Yum.

Here's a pic of it (hope it works):

9efcb337-519f-44b6-8e69-026a2bb6c781.jpg

I neeeed to try thisss!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    No seasoning or dressing and I prefer them room temperature. I also like to peel them myself by throwing it at something :)
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 every morning with cracked sea salt on them. Yum!:wink:
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I eat them plain.
  • atlanticgypsy
    atlanticgypsy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    soft boiled. just over 5min.

season with-

-paprika
    -pepper
    -garlic powder
    - salt

18304147.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I usually eat them plain and sometimes with black pepper.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    2 eggs + 2 whites + 1/2 Tbsp each mayo and mustard + pepper on toast , sometimes with turkey bacon and sometimes with shredded lettuce instead of toast.
  • kats3boys
    Options
    I dehydrate my own celery and tomatoes.. great for sprinkling over the egg whites ( love yolks just not when they are hard boiled).
  • IansNonnie
    IansNonnie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Used to be just a little salt and pepper, but you guys are giving me ideas! Yum!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I scoop out the yolk and mix it with honey mustard and put it back in the white and then sprinkle with cracked pepper.
  • Laxmom1418
    Options
    I mush them up, add a little mayo (light of course) and little mustard and use it as a dip for my veggies...fill a celery stalk with it....yummy!!!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    plain
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hmm I haven't had any lately, but have done this...have 'mock deviled eggs'. One hard boiled egg split in half. I tablespoon on each side of the the Trader Joe's brand Lowfat Spinach & Kale Yogurt Dip, some Fat Free Feta Cheese on top of that, and a sprinkle of black pepper. Yum.

now this looks awesome! gonna try this!!!
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Little to no salt but always with black pepper.

Me too.

I had been eating one each morning, but have changed up making mini-omelets with onion and belle pepper. Cook in a muffin pan. Add a little hot sauce if desired. A welcome change-up to a boiled egg every morning. :happy:
  • Gin66
    Gin66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    rolled in fresh dill
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I usually scoop the yolks out and eat them plain. I sometimes will toss the whites into a salad (did that tonight for dinner). I don't add salt because I get enough sodium elsewhere (from low fat cheese in the salad or the salad dressing)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    some great ideas in here! The only way I like boiled eggs is deviled!! I will have to try some of these suggestions! :smile:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    GrilledChuckRoastEggs.jpg

Grilled....
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options

now this looks awesome! gonna try this!!!

That looks delicious!