Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hiya
Im looking for a weight loss buddy or even a group of buddies that live local to Alfreton, Sutton-in-Ashfield, or Mansfield
Im lacking a bit and have done nothing but put weight on in the past 3 weeks so Im looking for a local MFPer who would be up for motavating and encouriging me (i would of course do the same for you) with daily contact via email / MFP we could help each other with exersice plans and food choices (please bear in mind I do not use the gym but I do own an exercise bike and a couple off small bits I also have a 2 1/2 year old so cant exercise at a set time each day due to playgroups nursery and work) if you think we could help each other out please inbox me :D
starting weight:208
current weight:176
goal weight:140

Replies

• c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    Im looking for a weight loss buddy or even a group of buddies that live local to Alfreton, Sutton-in-Ashfield, or Mansfield
    Im lacking a bit and have done nothing but put weight on in the past 3 weeks so Im looking for a local MFPer who would be up for motavating and encouriging me (i would of course do the same for you) with daily contact via email / MFP we could help each other with exersice plans and food choices (please bear in mind I do not use the gym but I do own an exercise bike and a couple off small bits I also have a 2 1/2 year old so cant exercise at a set time each day due to playgroups nursery and work) if you think we could help each other out please inbox me :D
    starting weight:208
    current weight:176
    goal weight:140
    bump
  • clairecarter29
    clairecarter29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I found your post while looking around. Are you still looking for a weight loss or even better for me a fitness buddy?