Quick Fix!

Options
Before I start this post I would like to say that I know there is no quick fix and weight loss takes time and patience and dedication. I know that you need X deficit to lose Y pounds.

With that being said does anyone have and quick fix tips on how to APPEAR slimmer in a matter of days? I'm going out on friday and although I know I realistically won't lose any noticable weight by then, I'd to look as slim and toned as possible! What does everyone do to prepare for a night out? Body wraps? No carbs? Crunches?

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Starve or chop off a limb.

Or you could wear flattering clothes.. that might help a bit more then some of these crazy fads that you mentioned.
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Spanx. (And have a good time!)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of water. This will make your skin appear fresh, and put a sparkle in your eyes.
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lots of water, no bread or potatoes and magic pants lol x
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No heavy foods or milky drinks for a few days makes my stomach flatter. Plenty of water. And wear Spanx. they are awesome :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Spanx are your friend.

And confidence. Confidence does wonders for your appearance.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Nothing but water and exlax until prom.
  • lawkat
    lawkat Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Posture. If you stand tall and correctly, it will create a slimming effect.

Don't wear too tight of clothing so that you are spilling out everywhere. i.e. muffin top
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    go to local beauty salon, theres usualy a seaweed wrap treatment that can temporarly show signs of weightloss,

wear heels to appear taller, wear a belt around waist to show shape, wear padded bra and do up straps real tight to show lift, have big blowdryed hair to make face appear smaller and avoid bread or salt (it bloats tummy)
  • MartinBenson
    MartinBenson Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I agree! Probably be the only way in such little time :smile: