Coffee for coffee's sake? Or for the creamer?

Options
I went to grab a cup of coffee today. In fact, I brewed it fresh, but when I went to get the creamer, there wasn't any, and I had no desire to drink coffee without it..... so that just tells me that I can live w/o coffee just fine.... How about you?

Replies

• morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Javajavajavajavajavajavajava....I need my coffee. I used to drink it black, and only started putting milk in it when my kids were babies so that there wouldn't be any cups of scalding hot liquid around. I can take it with milk, or black, hot or iced, just can't stand it with sugar.
  • cindersmate
    cindersmate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Black, strong, and no sugar. In vast amounts throughout the day.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I love great coffee. I love it black. But most coffee isn't great so the worse it is, the more it needs something else in it. Though sometimes a coffee with ID will be a much needed treat in a stressful day.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. With cream or without. Generally I will have one or two with cream and then if I want more I will drink it black.

I could live without coffee....but I have no reason to so it ain't happenin!
  • onegoal2
    Options
    I need My Coffee ...I can do without for a few days but then the craving starts. I also can't do just black coffee has to have cream and suger.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I'm really hooked on bulletproof coffee! No creamer, and certainly no sweeteners.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a must for me! I use a little bit of half and half.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't put cream in my coffee, except occasionally at work when someone makes it too strong and I don't feel like brewing a whole pot.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lara and I am coffee-holic! :blushing:

I gotta have my bean juice! I tried drinking it without creamer but it messes with my stomach too much. I use Equal and Powdered Creamer. Can't stand sugar - never liked it in my coffee. I used to suck down 2 pots a day. Now I have about 5-6 cups a day and if I am having a stressful day I will have 8 cups. I hate drinking my calories though! I am hoping to wean off a little more in the near future
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm really hooked on bulletproof coffee! No creamer, and certainly no sweeteners.

That stuff is nasty, LOL.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I can drink my coffee black if it's good quality coffee. It took me a long time to be able to drink black coffee. While I can do it, I prefer to put just a splash of flavored creamer in it. Anything more than a splash is way too sweet.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Need coffee! I figure it helps to keep me employed :)

I've learned to drink it with fat-free milk instead of cream.
  • RonandDi
    RonandDi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't "need" it, but I do like it. It's funny, I sit and drink it all day, every day, but if I go out of town for a few days, I can go without and never miss it.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I drink two cups a day- one in the morning, and one during the afternoon "slump" time (around 2:00 to 3:00). I used to drink at least 4 cups a day but have cut back. I use powdered creamer and (gasp) REAL SUGAR. My coffee is 32 calories a cup.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I need coffee but I also need the creamer to go in it.. The fancier the better :)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I use heavy whipping cream only, so I drink it to wake up and to boost my fat macro percentage.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've managed to cut mine down to 1-16oz cup in the morning. 1 Splenda 1 Mini-Moo creamer for a whole 20 calories in total!
  • Skiing914
    Options
    I used to drink a 16 oz cup every day with four tsp. of sugar and light cream. However, back in December, I quit altogether. I started drinking tea instead in which I use only 2 level tsp. of sugar and skim milk. My favorite is Bigelow Raspberry Royale. I knew if I was to start a weight loss program, I would have to quit using so much sugar anyway and I simply cannot drink coffee without all that sugar. So...it's gone and I don't even miss it! That extra sugar and cream adds up over a year's time!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Good quality black coffee is one of the most enjoyable experiences there is.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    One coffee a day .