What Men like in regards to Women's fitness

Options
I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, attractive. (I edited the post since I definitely did not mean to offend any women or guys. Sorry!).

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Doubt you'll get a lot of responses from the post - what you do not like, a lot of people do. Consequently you've alienated a lot of perfectly good looking, interesting women.

One mans wine, is one mans poison.
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this? If not, who the hell convinced women that all men like this fake, cover-up crap?

this.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this? If not, who the hell convinced women that all men like this fake, cover-up crap?

this.

Yep. Same here. Give me natural over covered up any day.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Didn't mean to come across as whining.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You should know that there's a pretty wide range of tastes when it comes to what men like. These threads are started all the time by someone meaning well, but inadvertently body shaming or insulting some group of women or another. Best to just say what you like, and avoid saying what you don't.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Pretty much as long as shes breathing - I'l take her
  • jjburdick
    jjburdick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this?

Thank goodness you like that because I always laugh at the ladies that come in the all make-up-up'd and little outfits that you know they aren't sweating in at all!!! I workout to workout, and yep I sweat, But then again when I'm running my miles for my 1/2 in May, I'm going to sweat!!! Thanks I love men like you!!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean.

I've never liked the Calvin Klein model-types. While all my friends drool over the latest muscle-bound hunk on TV I prefer chest hair and a podgy belly. :laugh:

*disclaimer: No offence meant to any muscle-bound hunks on here. :wink:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    You should know that there's a pretty wide range of tastes when it comes to what men like. These threads are started all the time by someone meaning well, but inadvertently body shaming or insulting some group of women or another. Best to just say what you like, and avoid saying what you don't.

Yep.

Men's taste are so varied that nobody should ever feel like they have to look a certain way to be attractive to someone. Sure, many girls feel that loads of make-up and surgery is what will make them attractive and to me that's sad, just be who you want to be I think. If that means surgery and make-up then fine, if that means more natural then that's fine too. Being happy in who you are I think is the most attractive thing.

I prefer to be natural, no make-up. My boyfriend prefers that too. I know guys that are the opposite.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I know you have good intentions, but I personaly dont give 2 sh*ts
    When I work out, I look the way I want, and I find appropriate. I'm not dressing for you or any other guy and no girl should.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean.

I've never liked the Calvin Klein model-types. While all my friends drool over the latest muscle-bound hunk on TV I prefer chest hair and a podgy belly. :laugh:

*disclaimer: No offence meant to any muscle-bound hunks on here. :wink:

Chest hair as long as its not like a were wolf!!

And I know what you mean about the muscle bound hunks.

Apart from the blonde from True Blood, he is an exception :P
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    When I work out, I look the way I want, and I find appropriate. I'm not dressing for you or any other guy and no girl should.

*clapping* agreed. I do things for me. I don't care what other people think. If I feel comfortable that is all that matters.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I never really cared about a women's fitness. Now that I realize how hard it is to acheive it I think a 6 pack on a women is really hot.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    When did showing up and having boobs stop being enough?
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

This I look like **** when I work out but don't care because I have a man at home that loves me like that anyway
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Pretty much as long as shes breathing - I'l take her

Haha
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options

this.

just last week I replied to a post where the girl was trying to decide if she should get a boob job because she had had a baby and her boobs were droopy. I told her to leave them be! I told her that I believe that there comes a time in a man's life when he can truly appreciate a more mature woman's body--more padding on the hips, slight sag to the boobs, etc. Hubby has told ME that he doesn't care WHAT my boobs look like as long as there is enough there for him to bury his face in :blushing:
  • bubba42511
    Options
    Yoga Pants!!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I hate when my hair is in the way... I think it's annoying.

Other then that, I don't care in the slightest what people think of me when working out.
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options

This I look like **** when I work out but don't care because I have a man at home that loves me like that anyway

Haha absolutely, I think I look my worst when i'm working out. And I don't care either. We're lucky to have our own men who think we're attractive and sexy no matter what. But I suppose not everyone does yet.