ChaLEAN extreme

Options
2»

Replies

• JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just started today. How does everyone like the program?
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I just started chalean extreme i am in my second week.... i find im getting muscle definition but not really losing any weight or inches... more gaining inches.... im only using 7.5 pounds for each exercise not quiet sure whats going on but feel free to add me!

In your second week your muscles will still be swollen from being used in ways they aren't used to. This accounts for any increase in size - just water.

You do need to make sure your diet is on point though, it doesn't matter how much exercise you do or how much muscle you build - you have to burn the fat on top of that muscle to look smaller - which means eating at a sensible calorie deficit. Around 500 a day I'd say.

you also definitely need heavier weights. The entire key to this programme is increasing your weights so every single exercise is TOUGH. Tough to the point of failure.

Damn, I want to do this programme again now. It's really good fun.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire right now...I am hoping to get CLX for my next program and Hybrid them. I think it looks like a great Strength training workout, which is kinda where I want to head next!!!!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of the program (Burn) and LOVING IT. I have lost 1 lb a week so far. I'm happy with that. I love that the workouts are shorter. The longest I think is 37 mins or so. I do add in Turbo Jam 20 min workout when I want a boost. Also, do the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster that is included. I think it's great! Good Luck Ladies. Feel free to add me.
  • liannesimpson
    liannesimpson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting CLX on Monday 11/2/13! I already go to the gym but was looking for a program with weights! Can't wait to start! I weigh every Thursday and have just taken my measurements Thursday just gone and will do them again in 4 weeks! Feel free to add me!
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire right now...I am hoping to get CLX for my next program and Hybrid them. I think it looks like a great Strength training workout, which is kinda where I want to head next!!!!

This is precisely where I am. I'm doing Turbo Fire now and love it. When I'm done I want to move to the hybrid CLX program. Please feel free to add me, I want to get insight on both programs as well as support. :happy:
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 of chaLEAN extreme and Brazilian butt lift hybrid. I love chalene but only have weights up to 20 lbs right now so I really need some heavier ones (at least 25-30). Trying to save up some money for them. In a dream world is have bowflex selectTechs, but for now that's certainly out of the question.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 of chaLEAN extreme and Brazilian butt lift hybrid. I love chalene but only have weights up to 20 lbs right now so I really need some heavier ones (at least 25-30). Trying to save up some money for them. In a dream world is have bowflex selectTechs, but for now that's certainly out of the question.
    I hear ya. I'd love selectechs, they are just so expensive. I do occasionally keep my eye on them on Ebay and Craigslist but even there it's too much money right now.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I started the program again today. I did it about 2-3 yrs ago and saw great results. i've done them all. :laugh: I was looking for a more structured workout video to get myself back in gear so I said why not do it again. It's been in a drawer all this time. I had forgotten how good it makes me feel. My arms are still shaking. :tongue: Love it!!! Is there an official challenge CE thread or this is it? :flowerforyou:
  • RoxyBaroque
    RoxyBaroque Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 16 DONE! How's everyone feeling??
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting or re-starting in Mar? I had found a thread about a group in Mar but couldnt find the group itself to sign in. :noway: And the person who started the thread never responded to my message. :ohwell: