What Men like in regards to Women's fitness

Options

Replies

• Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Make up, no make up, hair flying all over, short cut hair, muscles, no muscles, big boobs, small boobs pretty much every woman I see especially if she has some confidence does it for me. They are all just beautiful creatures.

Must say though bubba42511 got the Yoga Pants right, Yay for Yoga Pants!
  • mfdl1
    mfdl1 Posts: 24
    Options
    you should like a person for who they are, but a great personality is the key for me, not what they look like.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm in the minority, but as a woman, I could not care less what men find attractive.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    When did showing up and having boobs stop being enough?

I love you!!
  • louised88
    Options
    I know you have good intentions, but I personaly dont give 2 sh*ts
    When I work out, I look the way I want, and I find appropriate. I'm not dressing for you or any other guy and no girl should.

All of this.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm a sweaty beast at the gym, with no makeup, my hair all tied up (even my fringe pinned back) and to be honest... I am too busy working out to worry what people think I look like while I'm doing it.

However, I'll admit, sometimes I feel a bit insecure next to all the girls with their hair and makeup done who don't appear to sweat, so it's nice that some guys like girls like me too.
  • louised88
    Options
    I'm sure I'm in the minority, but as a woman, I could not care less what men find attractive.

Same, I do what makes me feel good about myself, I don't look for outside validation or welcome unsolicited opinions on my body/appearance, no matter if they are positive or negative.
  • Trilby16
    Options
    To expand on my earlier post-- we women are bombarded every day, everywhere, with images of what men find attractive about women. I know the topic is of great interest to MEN but it makes me want to hurl.
  • sexelby
    sexelby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this? If not, who the hell convinced women that all men like this fake, cover-up crap?

this.
    Don't feel bad! Be brutally honest!
    I hate how quite a few women are 'fake' now-a-days. I wish they could just be natural and accept their bodies. I know women find it hard. I do too. Incredibly hard. But I wear eyeliner and red lipstick at most, do a lot of weights (not overly heavy as I don't want to be another Jodie Marsh!), and accept that I'd rather be a little unattractive naturally than being a barbie doll. This is so true and well said! xx
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I know you have good intentions, but I personaly dont give 2 sh*ts
    When I work out, I look the way I want, and I find appropriate. I'm not dressing for you or any other guy and no girl should.

This is very close to one of the points I was trying to make. I used a very poor choice of words. I did not intend to denigrate or judge choice of what women want to do. Only, that there are guys that appreciate natural as it is.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a refreshing, novel idea, someone sharing his opinion of womens appearences on the internet.

-_-
  • Trilby16
    Options
    I wonder what the point of the OP was... A shout-out to all the hot sweaty babes flinging hair around? This is not a dating site I don't think. Wow, to be ticked off so early in the morning... LOL
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a refreshing, novel idea, someone sharing his opinion of womens appearences on the internet.

-_-

Have you read MFP before? The amount of threads wimmins post on men is almost as bad :laugh:

And regardless, women are the worst critics of other women - they literally cannot win. Wear make up, accused of being fake, don't wear make up and get accused of not trying or looking tired etc. You love to tear each other apart :bigsmile:
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I manage to miss most of them, thankfully! They p*iss me off just as much as the ones about ladies. >_<
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options

And regardless, women are the worst critics of other women - they literally cannot win. Wear make up, accused of being fake, don't wear make up and get accused of not trying or looking tired etc. You love to tear each other apart :bigsmile:

We do! :laugh:
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You want to know what I don't like ??? Cranky women who act like they speak for the "majority" of women...... that are soooo concerned with men that express what they find attractive and think they are argueing for "women's liberties".......

ugh...give me a break, and give the guy a break..... anyone who takes "offence" to this post is a complete moron.....
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    To be honest it all depends on what us ladies are doing before the gym.....if i wear makeup to work and have nice hair chances are when I get to the gym straught after work I'm not gonna mess my hair up and scrub my make up off purely so you can assume im taking things seriously...... its easier and quicker to not care what people think, shove my gym gear on and get doing my stuff. Just because people look like they've made an effort doesn't mean its entirely for the gym.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    I do not want men even looking at me while I am at the gym. I am there to get fit, not be a piece of meat.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    To be honest it all depends on what us ladies are doing before the gym.....if i wear makeup to work and have nice hair chances are when I get to the gym straught after work I'm not gonna mess my hair up and scrub my make up off purely so you can assume im taking things seriously...... its easier and quicker to not care what people think, shove my gym gear on and get doing my stuff. Just because people look like they've made an effort doesn't mean its entirely for the gym.

I agree! I walk in with my hair done, makeup on, and dress pants on. I change and throw my hair up and get to it. I do not care what any guy thinks of me.