20 lbs by April 30

Options

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I added you. Everyone else is welcome to add me as well. I'm a daily logger.
  • petitesourie
    Options
    20lb by April would take me to my UGW which would be amazing but April is only 9 weeks away.... So at 1.5lb loss per wk I'm more realistically likely to loose about 13lb which would put me at my GW3. But super happy to have anyone add me this is my second attempt and could probably use all the support I can get. :)
  • sunkissed7
    Options
    this is a great goal! please add me : )
  • weaselle16
    weaselle16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not? It'd be great to have something to aim for! I also have way more to lose, so hopefully easy? HA! Good luck everyone :)
  • Netgrrrl22
    Netgrrrl22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm going to be sitting on the beach in Florida on my birthday the end of April!!! Would LOVE to kill 20 lbs! Sending a friend request!:smile:
  • jessecka1014
    Options
    I'm in!! I had set a similar goal for myself. To lose 20 pounds by the end of April would bring me to 197 pounds! I can't wait to be in "one" derland again!! I haven't been under 200 pounds in several years!
  • poorgirl1
    poorgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down 20lbs by April 30th! Count me in!
  • mommamills
    Options
    heck yeah!!
  • JuliaS90
    JuliaS90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's my Birthday, so I'm definitely in. Maybe 15 pounds for me though!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    me too :)
  • wjrapp
    wjrapp Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in! My birthday is April 27th, and I hope to be 20 pounds down by then.

Add me if you'd like!

The same , my birthday is April 27th and I would be so pleased if I could lose that weight!

My birthday is the 14th...have a cruise to Bahamas on the 21st! I need to get down at least 20 or more!!! Add me!
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    Count me in. I'm doing the Lose 10 by 2/28 thread already -- it's actually really motivating and helpful, if you're not over there -- so I hope to lose MORE than 20 by April 30. But support is support is support :)

I'm doing this one too...but my goal is to lose 20 by The end of April/Beginning of May (May 5th to be exact). I'm in!!!
  • Jsnuggles
    Options
    Being that I have a lot of weight to lose 20lbs is very doable. I am going on vacation in mid may so I would really like to see 20+ pounds gone by then.
    Add me :) Daily logger.
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    good luck !! you can do it !! i would love to lose 40 lbs by 5/5 ... that will be my baby girls 1st birthday !! but 40 lbs is a lot so i think i will settle for 25 !! add me so we can motivate each other !!
  • sinness5
    Options
    I'm aiming for 15 by April 21st! Add me would love the support and to help as well!
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'd be at my ultimate goal weight!
  • trellshantel
    trellshantel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 pounds by April!!! Add me plz!!
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Jumping on the band wagon!! Gonna get this done!! All of us :)