I am a 26 year old woman and I'd love some similar friends

Options
2»

Replies

• manders12304
    manders12304 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 25, a mother of a beautiful one year old girl, 5'7" and currently weigh 193 lbs (just started my diet & workout plan two days ago) my overall goal weight is 135 but right now im just working on the first 20 lbs! Lets be friends and help motivate each other along our journey :)
  • manders12304
    manders12304 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am also 26 and 5'7! I'm down to 167 and I have an eventual goal of 135 lbs. add me if you'd like!

i'm 25 and 5'7 with a goal of 135. I may add you too!

Also 25, 5'7" with goal of 135, adding you both :)
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is about the same as you! I'll add you :-)
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    im 24 now, will be 25 in july. would love new friends! add me!
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 but I have the knees of a 97 year old.. Wait, that's the opposite of good. Hmmm...
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a few years older (29), 5'6", and in a slightly lower weight range right now (180's), but I started of around 200 and am aiming for 170. Feel free to add me.

Best wishes!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! 25 and 5'7" wanting to get around 145 I think!
  • sassy_sparkles
    Options
    I'm 24 and punk rock brings me back to my high school years. I went to so many local punk shows back then. Totally adding you :-)
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i'm 23, tattoo is going to be my reward for hitting my goal weight. I started at 187, down to 153 since joining MFP and beginning an exercise program in October. I love to read as well - add me if you'd like! my goal is to get out of double digit dress and pant sizes (goal weight overall is 130 currently though)
  • msprettycutie
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and my starting weight was 234.4. I've been at it for 2 weeks and I've lost 4 pounds. I love to read and I like tattoos. I have a sleeve on my left arm and a few others. I'm going to send you a friend request. :)
  • WalterJim
    Options
    I am also 26! Always looking for more motivating friends!
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Started last year at 238 then took about 5 months off. Just started back with MFP about 2 weeks ago and I'm down to 223!

I'm trying to stay below 1400 calories today.

I have a few tattoos but I'm getting ready to start on my back piece as soon as I hit the 200 mark! That's my present to myself!!

I love punk music as well.. though admittedly pop punk is a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Anyone can feel free to add me if you want to track and motivate together!
  • TineeLambrini
    TineeLambrini Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Music and books are my passion. I am 29 from the UK. Was 185, currently 165 and goal is 140. 5'6" but don't be shortist cos of the missing inch please :tongue:
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    yes, I am adding you! I am rewarding myself with a tattoo as well.... i have just been putting it off forever...woke up this morning and decided its time :)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I also love reading, writing and music. All kinds.
    I also am trying to get down to 170, maybe a little under that, depending on how I look/feel...

I am taking things one day at a time, and I am glad to say that each day gets easier than the last.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I am also rewarding myself with a few tattoos...not a sleeve (not yet, at least) but with an awesome side piece that starts near my breastbone and travels down my side to my thigh...
    I have told myself that I will start it when I lose 50 and get it finished when I hit goal! so excited!