What Men like in regards to Women's fitness

Options
124»

Replies

• AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh, I looked quite 'natural' at the gym just last week with a piece of dried LEAF stuck to my face! LOL Thankfully it wasn't there for my whole workout, but it was there as I had to walk to through the gym to the locker room, which is where I discovered it. :/
  • vajrasattva
    vajrasattva Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You want to know what I don't like ??? Cranky women who act like they speak for the "majority" of women...... that are soooo concerned with men that express what they find attractive and think they are argueing for "women's liberties".......

ugh...give me a break, and give the guy a break..... anyone who takes "offence" to this post is a complete moron.....

This! Poor guy's just saying that he finds the natural look attractive. I'm sure there are other guys who would prefer something else. If all these women arguing that this is "offensive" are really so secure and confident, then why do they feel angered by this?
    I do not want men even looking at me while I am at the gym. I am there to get fit, not be a piece of meat.

Got news: guys look at you while you're in the gym. Girls do too. Everybody's looking at each other... :O Our biological imperative is still to keep the species going.
    Now, that being said, no one needs to be obnoxious about it. Staring is usually rude. ;)
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    What kind of odd world is this when saying that you find the natural look attractive is so offensive?

By the way, ladies, guys are looking whether you want them to or not. It would be an even odder world if guys stopped looking.
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You want to know what I don't like ??? Cranky women who act like they speak for the "majority" of women...... that are soooo concerned with men that express what they find attractive and think they are argueing for "women's liberties".......

ugh...give me a break, and give the guy a break..... anyone who takes "offence" to this post is a complete moron.....

This! Poor guy's just saying that he finds the natural look attractive. I'm sure there are other guys who would prefer something else. If all these women arguing that this is "offensive" are really so secure and confident, then why do they feel angered by this?
    I do not want men even looking at me while I am at the gym. I am there to get fit, not be a piece of meat.

Got news: guys look at you while you're in the gym. Girls do too. Everybody's looking at each other... :O Our biological imperative is still to keep the species going.
    Now, that being said, no one needs to be obnoxious about it. Staring is usually rude. ;)

This ^

If you get offended by people giving their opinions on what they think is attractive then don't click on a thread like this. The OP was not trying to offend anyone, just wanting to have a discussion on preferences. When did it become so terrible to have a preference? Personally i don't like chest hair, but thats my opinion, not meant to offend anyone with chest hair thats just what i like
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    when i went to the gym i did have may hair sitting nice and a tiny bit makeup on, but only because why would i want to go out looking scruffy, think for someone whos got a complex about themselves its totally acceptable to have nice hair and makeup on, after all we are there for weight loss so its irrelevent whether we have makeup on or not??