30 Day Shred Question

Options
I know 30 Day Shred is popular here so I figured I would get some advice.

My last shred was on Wednesday. I was on Level 2 Day 6. I got my flu shot and booster shot on Thursday and felt awful up until today. I want to get back in to my shred but I was wondering if I should start back at Day 1 or just pickup where I left off?

Replies

• alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ajzmann
    ajzmann Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'd just pick up where you left off. You can do it! (if you need to, just do an extra day of level two.)
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yeah, just pick up where you left off and then move on to the next level when you feel ready.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Pick up where you left off.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd just pick up where you left off. You can do it! (if you need to, just do an extra day of level two.)

^^This. That's what I did when I did 30DS
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to do it everyday so I'm just doing them when I can and adding up the days I do it before I get to the next level.
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    pick up where u left
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I would just continue. I took a couple days off throughout the time I did mine. If I felt I needed it, I'd take a day.
  • StaceyLBurton
    StaceyLBurton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate your calories burned for 30 Day Shred? I'm starting today, but I don't have a heart rate monitor yet.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate your calories burned for 30 Day Shred? I'm starting today, but I don't have a heart rate monitor yet.

I enter it as circuit training, general.

OP I would just continue where you left off. If you feel you need to do an extra day do it.
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I took 10 days off, picked it up where I left it, and did fine. You'll have no problem
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Pick up where you left off. Push through the first couple of days & you'll be fine.
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Plus you can opt for beginners moves if and when you need it
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

I log it as 18 minutes circuit training, general which gives me 145 calories. I have seen people record it all over the place, but I think 200-250 is pretty accurate. Better to underestimate than overestimate.
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I start it again on Monday! :smile: Pick up where you started. But if you're still feeling bad don't push yourself!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing. I am doing other workouts along with the Shred because sometimes my kids running round don't allow me to do the Shred. I figure it will just take me a bit longer to "shred" doing it this way but at least I'm doing it!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I would pick up where you left off and if that isn't working then i would just go back a day or something.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Picking up were you left off is fine. If you still feel a little weak you could do one day of level 1 and then pick back up where you left off.
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How do you do the level? How many days per level?
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

I log mine under calisthenics.