Confessional

Options
arfrazee
arfrazee Posts: 518
Post your deepest, darkest confessions here!

I secretly (ok not so secretly I guess) LOVE New Kids On The Block. And I know most of the words to every song old and new. And one day I will marry Joey McIntyre....

lol that is all for now....your turn!

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Okay, here goes.....
    I love to play Tag and Hide-N-Seek and other running games with my 5yo grandson! I have a "5yo" in me that gets to come out and play when my grandson comes over. :tongue: He just better stay active for the next 20 years or so! :drinker:

Oh, I forgot to mention when we play that we are sometimes Jedi knights (or he is and I'm the bad guy)! Or soldiers. Or other games where we get to yell out sound effects as we are chasing each other! ;) The neighbors haven't said a word yet!! :happy:
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I lke to put dance music on really loud and dance like no one is watching.

Great workout and mood lifter. at the minute my fave song is hot by inna

:blushing:
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I lke to put dance music on really loud and dance like no one is watching.

Great workout and mood lifter. at the minute my fave song is hot by inna

:blushing:
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    When i go to the gym i look over at the person next to me and if they are working harder than me then i up my game.... i make everyone in the room my competition..... if they only knew that i did that i would probly be kicked out of the gym....

kinda talk to myself.... come on shannon you can beat them.....

wow do i have issues or what.....

But it keeps me working harder so i guess i will keep at it.....
  • annetteallen
    annetteallen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I compete in yoga. I try to stretch farther.
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Will Smith is my imaginary husband. He has everything looks, brains, humor, and talent.
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When i go to the gym i look over at the person next to me and if they are working harder than me then i up my game.... i make everyone in the room my competition..... if they only knew that i did that i would probly be kicked out of the gym....

kinda talk to myself.... come on shannon you can beat them.....

wow do i have issues or what.....

But it keeps me working harder so i guess i will keep at it.....

I love this...I run and I try to beat everyone I run by and sometimes catch up to them and push myself harder. I just like to know I can beat them or keep up and gov the distance. keeps me active!
  • arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    Options
    I confess that right now at this moment, I am eating Hershey Kisses and drinking Mt Dew...
  • mhannan13
    mhannan13 Posts: 53
    Options
    I love musicals and even though I have THE most horrendous singing voice I always sing along and pretend I'm good...in my car, in my room, whenever I'm alone. When I work out, I day dream about auditioning for Glee and getting a role and pretend the songs playing on my Ipod are for my "audition".
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    BUMP

This site is kind of like a Confessional. Let it all out! Everyone has been-There-done-That

For most of last year (2010), before hitting my "ENOUGH!" point at New Year's ... I would go for days on end eating ENTIRE packages (like, a whole pound) of cookies or chocolate or Little Debbie Swiss Rolls each day. And I would hide it and hoard it and sneak it. I don't think my husband ever knew, and I haven't told him yet. I'm not ready for the reaction I imagine I'll get.

Even if noone ever reads this, I feel much better putting it "out there" so it's not "my little secret" anymore. Thanks.