low ww point plus treat needed

Options
ritasice21
ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
My daughter's teacher recently started WW points +, and I would like to make her a treat for valentine's day for her to eat as the kids pile brownies, cookies, etc into their mouths during the class party. I have never done WW and have no clue. Anyone have a tried and true treat?

Replies

• ClareKaczmarek
    Options
    How about these?

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeId=115751

I done Weight Watchers before they changed from Points to ProPoints and meringues were always very low in points...

Hope this helps! :)
  • amyyeary71
    amyyeary71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The most popular is the pumpkin & cake mix. You take 1 can of pumpkin (not the pie filling) and mix thoughouly with any flavor cake mix. (chocolate will taste like a brownie). Do not add any other ingredients, only those two. Bake according to the directions of the cake mix. It will not rise like a "normal" cake. It will be very moist and dense. My non dieting family LOVES this. I make if often. Experiement with flavors. A white/yellow cake will obviously take on the color of the pumpkin, but it will not taste like it. I put mine in a lage square pan to make them thicker like cake. Depending on the size of peice, they are 1 to 2 points in the WW world. Hope this helps.
  • adaireag
    adaireag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like the WW pineapple cake. Mix one box angel food cake mix with 1 can crushed pineapple in juice. Do not add any extra water, eggs, or anything. Bake as directed. Serve with light cool whip.
  • pocketsmomma
    Options
    Hi, and you can join the mailing list and go to The Hungry Girl website. http://www.hungry-girl.com/

All of Lisa's information about food and recipes that relate to the real world are reflective of WW points so there is so much to choose from.

I haven't tried it yet but she talks all the time about making cupcakes from chocolate cake mix and a 15 ounce can of Libby's pumpkin. 5 points per cupcake. Do a recipe search on the site, good luck and ENJOY!!!

Nancy:drinker:
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com has awesome, low cal recipes (including deserts) and has already configured the ww points for each dish!
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas. So far I think the Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies will be perfect for this occasion :-)