just started with 100lb to loose???

Options

Replies

• reelweight76
    Options
    Me too! I'd love to be friends...although Im still navigating this system so I will ask you to be a friend as soon as I figure out how! lol
  • jewelsrn55
    Options
    I'm working at losing 60. Started Dec 26 and down 6.5. Need friends too.
  • phaefner2509
    phaefner2509 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Patti and I just started as well. My goal is to get healthier and although I would like to lose over 100 lbs anything I take off will be a blessing. I think I have yo-yo dieted my entire life and motivation is my biggest problem. Exercise has never been something I liked to do so it is hard for me to push myself but here's hoping.
  • mteller04
    mteller04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Marie and I've got 128lbs to lose. I update every day and am always good for motivation and a daily comment or two :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jjburdick
    jjburdick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :happy: Glad you're here!!! add me I'll support you!!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've dropped 127 in seven months and have just under one hundred to go...
  • 2013noexcuses
    Options
    Told myself on my 49th b-day that I didnt want to be fat and fifty, that was January 19, now its February 5 and I guess I better get started or next january will be here before I know it and nothing will have changed!
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Hello :) i have 65lbs to loose before i reach goal weight, i will have then nearly lost 100lbs in total.

Im very active on here, always log food, comment and so forth.

Im from the UK, feel free to add me :smile:
  • ericafaye6988
    ericafaye6988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 150 to lose!
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Hey there.... I'm with you! I'm 46 with a teenager and an older daughter and I'm newly remarried.. Just got to get this weight off!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.. I will be happy to cheer you on to victory!
  • russelt
    russelt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started 17 months ago with a goal of losing 135 pounds. I am down 91.5 as of my last weigh in. YOU CAN DO IT! Tracking EVERYTHING you put in your mouth and eating back your exercise calories are the key! Feel free to friend me!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Naomi! Welcome to the best site on the planet! You will not only meet your goals, you will surpass them!

Use the tools available, eat healthier, move more and be very careful when responding to the forums.

I wish you the best experience in your journey to a healthier life!

Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • briansyr
    briansyr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Same boat... I've been trying to lose for about 10 years and all that has happened is that I now have more to lose than ever (119 lbs to be exact)!!!

I appreciate any and all support!!
  • silvergirl87
    Options
    Hi! I'm Julie, 43, married with a 10 year old stepdaughter. Need to be able to keep up with her so need to shed 110 pounds. Looking forward to sharing lots of support !!

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • stitcherwy
    Options
    I am new to the site. It was recommended to me by my Wellness Coach last year. I finally got up the nerve to come on-line and fill out the personal information for the help I need. I have been keeping track of my diet pretty close for the last 3 weeks. I can see that has helped, I just need more on the working out side.

I am 41, I have at least 100 lbs to loose. I am single - never married. One child, well not really, young adult, she is 21 and she moved back home with me in July. Last week she joined the gym with me which is nice for that little extra push. She just works different hours than I do, so we can't always make it together.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I just started the first part of January and, like you, I want to lose 100 pounds. I've lost 14 so far. I wear a Fitbit and that helps keep me on track. I also do Weight Watchers but I plan on quitting it and just using this website to keep track of my calories. I'm 56 and have a 3 year old granddaughter. She's my motivation. I want to keep up with her! Best of luck!

How's the Fitbit working for you? I want to buy one but I don't want to drop $100 and it's not accurate.

Accuracy is INCREDIBLE with fitbit! I LOVE it!!!

I have a hundred pounds to lose...and just recently lost some friends that haven't been logging in for a while. Feel free to add me! I'm here EVERYday!!!
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me, I have around 140 lbs to lose and need all the help/support I can get! :smile:
  • swolf19
    swolf19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started a little bit before the New Year and I have over 100 pounds to lose and I have lost 11 pounds so far.
  • chelseelynn1970
    Options
    I also need to lose 120 pounds
  • IluvFelicia
    Options
    Hiya! :) I also have a little over 100 lbs to lose and It would be nice to have some friends to help motivate me please feel free to sent a freind request!