what one food could you just not give up no matter what?

Options
2»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I love shell fish so i wouldn't like to give any of them up but luckly they are all low in fat and fit into any healthy eating life style... phew lol Just a shame about the price of some of them...
  • jann1281
    jann1281 Posts: 6
    Options
    Honestly,

I don't think I could give up anything entirely. The minute I say I'm going to give it up I'll be overwhelmed with cravings and either give in and eat it or eat everything else in sight trying to compensate for not having it.

At this point, I even refuse to say I'm on a diet. When people ask me what I'm doing I tell them I can eat whatever I want but I have to stay within certain calorie limits.

I'm not sure if this is an indication that I have no real will power or just further proof that I'm all too human!

Well said:drinker: I'm there with ya girlie...:bigsmile: I eat anything I want within moderation and keep it under my calories. But I have made it a point to eat more fruits and veggies. But if there is one thing I couldnt go without...hmmmmm...I'd say either pasta or mashed potatoes and gravy :happy:

agreed. I let myself eat anything I want in moderation. Obviously I'm getting a lot more fruits and veggies now, and I've switched over to whole grains but pasta, pizza, cheese, bread, chocolate and baked sweets are still way up on my list of favourites.

:love:

i'm w/ you guys! i love all food. my cravings change with my moods. sometimes i just have to have that slice of pizza or those chocolate covered strawberries.... But i must admit, i do have a weakness for anything sweet. fudge, cheesecake, ice cream. is it any wonder that i'm here. :ohwell:
  • oneman86
    oneman86 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a weakness for fried food but to specific I cant go without having French Fries and Ketchup..Yum...:happy:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I love pasta. I love everything that isn't good for you. I have everything, but in moderation and on my cheat days! LOL!

Ditto twice on the pasta. Pasta is the seventh wonder of the world....Chocolate is a very, very close second.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, CHOCOLATE, love it!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmmm well my morning coffee would be hellish to give up....:ohwell:

I think if I had to I could give up anything...would I be happy to give up the following....

:heart: :heart: :heart: ICE CREAM:heart::heart: :heart:

um that would be a big NO! :noway:

hugs!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I would have a hard time giving up coffee (though I managed to when I was pregnant!!)

Chocolate is something I MUST have to survive in this world!!!