Ranting

Options

Replies

• emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's better on the bacon :):)

And as for psych, I can't remember but I know it's been an inordinate period time and i am tired of waiting! lol Glad to have a fellow fan just as anxious as I am :)

You're not alone. You should come to the meetings... we have bacon.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Now that I'm done hijacking this post with bacon let me take a minute to answer your original rant. Instead of just taking your word for the issue at hand I actually went through and viewed all of your past forum entries, this wasn't hard because you only have 34 with half being in here.
    The overall summery is you are 18, you burn an average of 500 calories a day in the gym and strive to eat less than 1200 calories a day. You understand there are no exercises that spot reduce but you want to know workouts that target belly fat. You want suggestions on healthy things to eat that won't put you over your fat but keep your food diary locked, and you get quite defensive when people critique the stuff they do know about you that is commonly viewed as the wrong things to do to reach the goals you are asking for guidance on.
    The old saying is, if you are in a room full of your peers and you think everyone there is being an a-hole, your probably the one who is actually the a-hole

I have nothing of value to add that could top this, so I'll just quote it.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lkcjz15pDT1qdiwfto1_500.gif

tumblr_m686rbYJUC1qa10n0.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    We use English to communicate and facts are necessary in order to provide you with a proper answer. If your original question is flawed or contains information that isn't factual, that has to be corrected first so that it can be answered correctly.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    That's better on the bacon :):)

And as for psych, I can't remember but I know it's been an inordinate period time and i am tired of waiting! lol Glad to have a fellow fan just as anxious as I am :)

You're not alone. You should come to the meetings... we have bacon.

If there is bacon, I will join you ♥ Does bacon help to calm your anxiety as well?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    320928_10151267618309751_1231832088_n_zpsfa8fda91.jpg

Don't be upset, have some bacon.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I have to post this...

Does anyone else get super frustrated from people who post just to try and tell you otherwise?
    Are you posting about your frustration with people who offer a conflicting opinion, or tell you what to do?
    If you have an answer to my topic then post! But don't comment just to say something negative or to try and correct me when it has nothing to do with my question! Ahhh
    See above.

One of the greatest discoveries I've ever made for myself is that I don't have to internalize every comment made by others. I get to choose whether to ignore it, accept it, learn from it, respond, etc. It was an amazing discovery that granted me freedom and serenity.

You may already know this. I am not being sarcastic. Letting go of the expectations I have over other people's reactions is something I had to work very hard to learn. But it was worth it.

Also, bacon.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Someone is ranting about bacon?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Someone is ranting about bacon?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    But what if you're wrong? You don't want to know? Giving good information that is different than what you may think is right is not *being negative* ya know.

And thinking that you can control anything anyone else posts on the interent is just silly...you can't tell me what to do! na na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo

I don't care if people give me advice, but when I say I already know something and don't need to hear it a thousand and one times, that's all they do. They knit pick at the smallest thing that has nothing to do with your question and take over the topic about how you shouldn't be doing this or that or blah blah blah

I assume you're talking about your other post that went like "I know you can't spot reduce, but please tell me what exercise will spot reduce my belly fat". I don't think there's anything more to be said. You're basically making a fool of yourself by trying to rationalize and defend your absurd post.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Bacon=:sick: YUK!

*Runs for cover while covering head and all exposed body parts!*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

OMG Its just so beautiful!! :cry:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Well, if you ask a question you will get all kind of answers. And some of them will be repetitive. If it bothers you so much you can either skip the answers you don't like or don't post at all in the forums.

I see you only have 27 posts. Complaining about this is part of the learning curve of using MFP forums.

That's what I'm learning. I never really used a forum or community board other than cruises and I can see MFP and exercise forums are the extreme of all drama and nitpicking

Really?

IMHO, not even close.
  • emmgetsfit
    Options

:love: Awwww!! How did you know bacon was my favorite flower?!? :smooched:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Now that I'm done hijacking this post with bacon let me take a minute to answer your original rant. Instead of just taking your word for the issue at hand I actually went through and viewed all of your past forum entries, this wasn't hard because you only have 34 with half being in here.
    The overall summery is you are 18, you burn an average of 500 calories a day in the gym and strive to eat less than 1200 calories a day. You understand there are no exercises that spot reduce but you want to know workouts that target belly fat. You want suggestions on healthy things to eat that won't put you over your fat but keep your food diary locked, and you get quite defensive when people critique the stuff they do know about you that is commonly viewed as the wrong things to do to reach the goals you are asking for guidance on.
    The old saying is, if you are in a room full of your peers and you think everyone there is being an a-hole, your probably the one who is actually the a-hole

I have nothing of value to add that could top this, so I'll just quote it.

I feel quite the same way. Also This person is my favorite:
    I assume you're talking about your other post that went like "I know you can't spot reduce, but please tell me what exercise will spot reduce my belly fat". I don't think there's anything more to be said. You're basically making a fool of yourself by trying to rationalize and defend your absurd post.
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Keep Posting and keep getting yourself frustrated. If you want to speak in a public forum then be prepared to be replied to in all and many various levels. " Too hot in the kitchen? Get out." Google is always there to respond and not talk back for info. Try that.
  • emmgetsfit
    Options
    Keep Posting and keep getting yourself frustrated. If you want to speak in a public forum then be prepared to be replied to in all and many various levels. " Too hot in the kitchen? Get out." Google is always there to respond and not talk back for info. Try that.

I've always enjoyed cleverbot.com for a good laugh
    Oh wait... it talks back... scratch that.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Check it out! Last night I made home made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg

If only it was clean! Gahhhhhh you're killing me! My mouth is watering lol

*spritzes Windex on it*

All clean!
    graphics-magic-786928.gif
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg
    BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg

Dude if I ever become stupid rich, I'm hiring you as a meal planner/chef. (Don't be so quick to turn it down...if I'm stupid rich, I'm talking a salary in the mid 6-figure range. Just think about it.)