Options

Replies

• DaddyNunn4
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings after my walk and using the restroom
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've noticed quite a few WW users log here. I take it their own site isn't as good?!
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    In the mornings after peeing before getting dressed a couple of times a week.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Once a week. I used to weigh in daily, but I became obsessed with the scale as a result, and lost motivation when it didn't show the results I wanted. So a new approach was critical, and now sometimes I will go 1 1/2 - 2 weeks before weighing in when I start feeling my mind going that way.
  • lspanhake
    Options
    EVERY DAY!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I could EASILY be obsessed about weighing in, but I try to show some self control and only weigh myself three times. Usually, Tuesdays are my best weight for some reason.
  • collegegirl2428
    collegegirl2428 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    DAILY...i hate weighing daily and i have tried to do it less but im a bit OCD and so i HAVE to weigh and record every day
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have two scales. One is in my kitchen. One is in my bathroom. I always weigh first thing every day on both scales-undies or nothing on, after going to the bathroom, and before eating or drinking anything. I also weigh at other times of day to see what the difference is. I don't recommend this degree of compulsion.:ohwell:
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings right when I wake up. (~7-8am)
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings that way I am held accountable for the weekend.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Tuesday mornings... Wake up, "powder my nose", lose the pjs, then step on the scale. I use to weigh myself EVERYDAY, sometimes 5 -6 times per day.
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    once a day. first thing in the morning before i've even had a sip of water. it's probably way too often but it helps me see how the previous day of eating influences me.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It should be no more than once a week. Saturday mornings are the optimal time for most people, right after you wake up and use the restroom. You will have a minimum of food and waste inside you, its is a fairly consistent time and you will also not be holding much water weight there to repair muscles since you haven't worked out yet. (Or at least if you are, it will be a standard amount leftover from working out every Friday night).
  • TehGTrain
    TehGTrain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings, first thing I do after waking up. Keeps results somewhat consistent :)
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    right now, every day after I wake up and pee. I know that is "bad" but right now I like it.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in is Friday morning right after I get up and pee :) But I usually weigh in on Monday morning too :)
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Twice a day... it's bad. But it helps keep me accountable.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other week at about 4PM with my nutritionist. I tend to bounce up and down in weight if I weigh in every week.
  • SpiritGem
    Options
    I don't have a scale at home yet, so I only weigh in when I go to visit my parents, so usually twice a week.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    I play with my head.

Weigh in is Saturday Morning. I record it.

But then i weigh every night before a shower. It always shows a heavier weight obviously.

I then get in the mindset to work hard the following day to get my weight down.

Keeps me motivated to put in the extra effort the following day.

Totally screwed up lol, but its what works for me.