How often do you weigh in?

Options
124»

Replies

• randi5000
    randi5000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning! That way if I am over on the weekend, I have time to adjust before weighing in again!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Usually on Tuesdays around lunch time (also my gym time) but going to change to Wednesdays.
  • bailuna
    Options
    I weigh myself every couple of days but I only 'weigh-in' here on MFP on Sunday mornings right when I wake up.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Currently, once a month.
    I usually weigh weekly, on Saturday mornings
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Some times every morning.... I dont dwell on it.... but I always walk by on my way to the treadmill...so Its just became a habit, and when you see good results it makes it that much easier to hot the treadmill :)
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Every morning (and once in a while at night) but I am going to start recording it on Friday mornings only. I figure this will help me stay accountable throughout the weekend.
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    excessively but i only update once or twice a month.
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh in every day, but for the most part I am only doing it on wednesday morning.
  • GraceSteps
    Options
    I weigh in every Tuesday morning with my trainer before I eat and work out and that’s the one I track. I “sneak” during the week but my home scale is messed and always wrong by a few pounds so I don’t take it seriously. Then why do I do it…..I have no idea lol
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    once a wk on a monday. usually just after getting up and having wash and doing my teeth. really tempted to do it every day but know that will freak me out lol x
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do an every morning check, but only record once a week. Unless number is going down each day like last week. This week think ill be waiting. ;-))
  • JenJenER
    JenJenER Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Every morning when I wake up. I only record it on Fridays (or the occasional Saturday). Even if the number doesn't change, it helps me to see that it isn't going back up. :)
  • CDrealME
    CDrealME Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i have a habit of weighing every other day just to see if i'm on track.. but my official weigh-in is on Wednesday between 8:30-9:30 in the morning after bathroom use and in my undies only. i try to track around the same time for consistency :smile:
  • lease1981
    Options
    Every morning, it is easier for me to see if the food from the day before was a gd choice, i only record it like once a week though:)

feel free to add me always looking for new friends:)
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh myself every day - a lot of people don't like that, but for me it's just the way to go :) When I see that I've gained weight from one day to another (for whatever reason) I don't get put down, it's more of a spur on for me to exercise some more and stay focused! To each their own I guess :)
  • Steverino1955
    Options
    I weigh in the morning after bathroom and before taking in any liquids or food, every 3 days. I like to see what's happening with my body more often and it makes a better graph. It's a little choppier but keeps me a little more focused so I don't have 2 bad days in a row because I'm paranoid not to have a weigh-in where I've gained weight.
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning myself and normally record my weigh in on Friday. Wish me luck!
  • cupkate88
    Options
    i need to buy some new scales but i think if i did i would weigh myself minimum once a day..

thats half the reason i dont want to buy any, ill become obsessed!