New here 1300cals/day desired weightloss 24lbs

Options
Hi Im new here, I am 30 years old. Currently weight 153lbs and would like
to get down to 129lbs.

My plan is to exercise and watch my calories. I started yesterday. I am looking for friends here. :) have a good day.

Replies

• Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for three weeks now and loving it! I'm 5' 7", 156lbs and my goal weight is 130lbs...welcome and u can friend me if you would like! :smile:
  • kahvegirl
    Options
    I'm new to this site, too, and it sounds like we're all in the same boat! I'm 5'6", 155 pounds. I'm 41 years old, and in May I'm celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris with my hubby. I want to lose some weight so our pictures will be fantastic. Last week I was at a baby shower (not for me thank goodness...we already have 4 little blessings), and I saw one of the group pictures, and it was then I decided that I need to DO SOMETHING to get this weight off! So I hope I can encourage you in your journey and together we can shed a few pounds!
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 130 lbs too. I'm currently at 139.
  • Rizjis
    Rizjis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone who stopped in to read my post! Ive lost two pounds so far.
  • Brandi9386
    Options
    Looking for new friends here, encouragment and motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... 127 pounds in seven months... don't have all the answers just some... good luck!