30 day shred - anyone starting today?

1234568»

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    oh! just me for the last 24 hours. I finished day 7 of level 2, and that's 17 days straight for me. I think I will continue Level 2 through Sunday because we are going to San Diego and I wrote down the routine, figure I can do it at the hotel gym.
  • I haven't forgotten about you guys! I have been tracking my food on this site but for some reason forgot to come on to the msg boards and check in - I've been doing it MOST days ( I did miss a day last week and didnt' do it today - but I did go for a walk) I will do it tomorrow though, I promise! Hope everyone is doing well, looks like everyone is still sticking with it as best we can! great job :-)
  • Ladeejulz
    Ladeejulz Posts: 56
    Hello there!!!

Did we all go our separate ways???? Is anyone still doing the shred??? I miss posting my progress on this thread. Let me know if you want to continue!!!

Julie :flowerforyou:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    I am still here and still going, this will be day two of level 3 once I get it done. Anyone else on level 3? any plans after the 30-day shred. I am thinking of trying the five-factor fitness. There are some on-demand and they alternate muscle groups, and it's five times a week which is very manageable.
    Not sure about the five-factor diet, it sounds a little harder to stick to, it's like five meals a day. But there is one cheat day each week.
This discussion has been closed.