Hello all, Im new here and wanna make some friends :-)

Options
Just thought I'd introduce myself.. My name is Kylie.. I have 2 kiddos they are 2 1/2 and 1 years old.. I started back in Feb./March trying to lose weight and so far I have lost 23 pounds.. I want to lose at least 45 more to reach my goal.. I have been on the site for a couple of days and LOVE it so far!! It really keeps me motivated not only to eating healthy/right but exercise as well.. Thanks for reading.. Talk to ya'll later!!

Replies

• Maude52
    Maude52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you :)
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I too love the site and spend more time on here than any other site.

Good luck with your goals. Add me if you like.

:happy:
  • bentyson90
    bentyson90 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everybody , I Have finaly found a fitness website that works and its so easy Plus there is lots of support from everybody on here to motivate you through to acheive your targets and goals =)

Thanks everybody and Pleased to meet you all !!

Ben
  • encoremusic
    encoremusic Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, Blue Eyed M - I'm fairlu new myself but have to say I love this. Full of positive vibes and helpful feedback. And it really does make you analyse what you eat. Wish you well! :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes every1 :-)
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Hey you!! I know you :) I am glad to have a friend I know doing this with me!! I love ya girl!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hehe Im glad Im here with u too Dasha, Love ya too!!!! WE can do it I know we can!!!!