Could you have done it without MFP? Say thanks here!

Options
Without this site there is absolutely no way I could have achieved what I've done. This site and the community with it have completely changed my life and I have never been so content.

I just wanted to say I couldn't not have done it without you and you have a VERY BIG thank you from me!

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Well said. I can only add: 'Ditto'.
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Being accountable not only to myself but to others on the same journey is definitely keeping me on track. If I could hug MFP, I would!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: And a Ditto from me! :flowerforyou:
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    Ditto
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I never would have realized how much I was overeating, emotional eating without this site! Thanks for putting it out there for us!! :flowerforyou:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I've tried to lose weight many times and have never had this success. This site allows me to stay focused and on track. Sometimes it just takes having the right tool and that is something they have managed to do very well here. Thank you MFP and all the members for your support and sharing your journeys.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%

I have consistently worked out for years...and was just maintaining my weight

Until I started using this sight and realizing just how much I was overeating....thats when I started seeing results

You learn something new everyday
  • kitchuses
    kitchuses Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile: i totaly agree with you. i have tried many times on my own, but only to have given up by lunch time. i can't thank mfp and members enough. for me it doesn't feel like a diet. thank you everyone.:wink:
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is certainly true for me too! Before I started using this site I had slooooowly lost 5 lbs by using portion control. Now, I have at my fingertips (iPhone app) the tool to not only get the most out of portion control but to make the wisest possible choices when picking what I eat. Combined with exercise I have lost 24 lbs, 19 of those have been lost pretty quickly using MFP. Many thanks to the folks at MFP!!
    P.S
    For the first time in 19 years I am no longer "obese"!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Mfp and the great people on here !!!! Awesome could not have done it or been able to keep it off
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful to MFP, as you are.:flowerforyou: I appreciate the tools and support that have helped me to keep this commitment to a better and healthier me. When I am about to throw in the towel or get discouraged with myself, someone cheers me on and motivates me. I continue to search for success stories as a source of strength. I am able to dig deeper to discover why I am an emotional eater...errrrr WAS an emotional eater. This whole process would not have happened if I hadn't stumbled upon MFP while laying on the couch recovering from surgery in late December. Thanks MFP for helping me make lifestyle changes. Thanks to this site, I GET IT!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Reached my goal in 123 days. (Now I'm shooting for an extra 5 lbs) Thank you MFP!!! I could not have accomplished this alone...:drinker:
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you all! I tell everyone I couldn't have done it without this site. It's been my inspiration to move forward!!!!
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Options
    I agree...this site had helped sooo much. Having friends on the same path. Never giving up. Accountable for my actions and actually seeing progress is AWESOME!! Thanks MFPs.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Although I have not yet "succeeded" the way I want, this site and the wonderful people on it inspire me every day to keep going forward and not to give up.

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I agree, Thank you, thank you, thank you. This site is what keeps me accountable. I plan on losing all the weight I need to with the tools on this place. I am so happy I found it. I tell everyone about this site and how it has helped me.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!! MFP has given me the tools, and the inspiration, to finally put my healthy lifestyle into action. I could not have done it without this site. While I've always eaten pretty healthy and exercised (inconsistently), MFP helped me realize what I wasn't doing all these years: portion sizes, water intake, and challenging my body with exercise. And there is plenty of inspiration to challenge my body even more. THANK YOU, MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    Totally agree! Nice post Sir.....

The accountability, ease of use and the community make this my fave site.

THANK YOU MFP!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I have such a long path ahead of me. I have been on this road before but never with MFP. I have never felt so in control and empowered. Seeing all of your success stories encourages me to keep going! Thanks MFP and thanks to all of you for sharing your stories!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I have such a long path ahead of me. I have been on this road before but never with MFP. I have never felt so in control and empowered. Seeing all of your success stories encourages me to keep going! Thanks MFP and thanks to all of you for sharing your stories!

Same Here!! Love MFP!!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!